NEWS 2024 Grandaddy Announcement

I would like to say.. I never tagged him once.. I am afraid.

scared shadow GIF
made us do the dirty work. I get it, afraid to get your hands dirty.

made us do the dirty work. I get it, afraid to get your hands dirty.
Well. That’s just the smart move.. can’t hate me for that. I’m a survivor..

there's fritters. I warned you all he would show up if you keep tagging him. Now look what you've done!
You’re no innocent summer child here either. Just as guilty. Except I can smack you in a few weeks.

no clue what you speak of @MWard
Look, I don’t need many reasons to want to smack you. Just embrace the pain.

Shout to @jlew and the kittens you will be herding for a few months. This is good practice in the art of hijacking (and attempts to put it back on track)

Look, I don’t need many reasons to want to smack you. Just embrace the pain.

Shout to @jlew and the kittens you will be herding for a few months. This is good practice in the art of hijacking (and attempts to put it back on track)
Any idea what the clues mean??😄

😐

Means you should learn how to keep everyone on track and focused!
With a forum that has a podcast named off course??

Dr Evil Whatever GIF

I have moved my loyalty to a firm neutral due to this indecency and attacks.

I’ll have you all know that my rooting will be much more vicious if you’re on the wrong side of it, and by that, I’m just going to celebrate when my team does something good.

It would be in your best interests that you make sure I have no reason to sway further. My retaliation will be immeasurable.

View attachment 9252067
d-generation x hornswoggle GIF by WWE

Any idea what the clues mean??😄
he's kind of like the Hugh Grant version of an oompa loompa. Just angry and grumpy.

he's kind of like the Hugh Grant version of an oompa loompa. Just angry and grumpy.
The best version though. Lolol

1711592059568.png

I believe the tree represents lumber, which built old, old wooden ships used in civil war times.

The team name this year is likely Team Diversity
Angry I Hate It GIF by HRejterzy

I believe the tree represents lumber, which built old, old wooden ships used in civil war times.

Skimmer

Season 1 Nbc GIF by The Office

Back