Handicap
Royal Greens Golf & Country Club Saudi Arabia

2 time defending Champion Brooks Koepka
Defending Team Champion Fireballs

Oh and some guy will make is LIV debut

Coverage on LIV app and CW app

Team Torque coming in hot

I will be waking up to with this if AK is officially announced

Definitely has some sizzle with the possibility of AK playing.

Teams roll strong even when not a team event. Hip Hip Tour Kay! Expect some fireworks from this team in Jeddah

Tee off is 11:15am local time which is 3:15am eastern for those that want to watch live.

Tee off is 11:15am local time which is 3:15am eastern for those that want to watch live.
I dont think I will be getting up to watch it live, but will definitely catch as much as I can.

The issue is the first round is exclusively on CW App which you can't record. Neither LIV Plus or CW App has the full round recorded after the event. Just highlights.

For a league with so many international events I'm surprised they haven't addressed this.

The issue is the first round is exclusively on CW App which you can't record. Neither LIV Plus or CW App has the full round recorded after the event. Just highlights.

For a league with so many international events I'm surprised they haven't addressed this.
YouTube has the full rounds
1708962533778.png

Thanks, but how soon after the event is the full round available. I don't think immediately or even the same day but please tell me I'm wrong.
See above they stream live there as well so instantly. I have not used YouTube only Liv app to Chromecast

2:15 central...sounds like I will be up in my office watching AK and hopefully get Rahm to recruit him to Legion

2:15 central...sounds like I will be up in my office watching AK and hopefully get Rahm to recruit him to Legion
Legion is a great make up right now. 1 elite player, 1 very good player, 1 young stud, and 1 steady guy. Who would you kick out to bring in AK depending on how he plays?

Legion is a great make up right now. 1 elite player, 1 very good player, 1 young stud, and 1 steady guy. Who would you kick out to bring in AK depending on how he plays?
I'm kicking out Vincent. I know he's steady and played well to get into a team, but if AK is the option, Vincent is on the chopping block.

This got me going this morning!!

This is a fan account, not an official LIV account
I know but it still got me excited for AK and the Jeddah event. Pretty awesome for a fan account imo.

Hip Hip Tour Kay!

Brooks has won the last 2 and these are his betting odds right now.

1000012737.jpg

And because the next question is obvious
1000012739.jpg

3:15am shotgun start! Primetime tv 😂

Back