Tour Event 2024 LIV Las Vegas

Wolff into the trees off the tee again.

I think the team portion is over. lol

More free golf?????

I like the “Skittles” graphic on the greens.

Played like a $3 radio. :unsure:

They must be afraid of the water there.

I think it’s kind of fun to have the leaders finishing on different holes around the course. It adds some drama and unpredictability to the finish.

Youline just can't seem to put it away.

Kokrak NO

Seeing some bad shots recently. Krokrak just put one in the water.

That was a nasty little lie for Rahm.

I think it’s kind of fun to have the leaders finishing on different holes around the course. It adds some drama and unpredictability to the finish.

I have been watching for an hour or so and I don’t love the finish on different holes. I have figured out the graphics a bit so I have figured out what is going on. Not everyone has the same number of holes to play so that makes it a bit confusing for LIV.

One thing for the shot gun start apparently one of the waves at the WM had almost a 3 stroke advantage which is obviously negated by the shotgun.

I was happy to see Wolff in the mix but he doesn’t seem to have control of his driver under the gun yet.

Too bad they didn't follow up last week's momentum with a good showing today. Conditions are meh, but these guys collectively suck...

Nice par save by Uihlein.

I have been watching for an hour or so and I don’t love the finish on different holes. I have figured out the graphics a bit so I have figured out what is going on. Not everyone has the same number of holes to play so that makes it a bit confusing for LIV.

One thing for the shot gun start apparently one of the waves at the WM had almost a 3 stroke advantage which is obviously negated by the shotgun.

I was happy to see Wolff in the mix but he doesn’t seem to have control of his driver under the gun yet.
On the last day the lead group is the 2nd group to go off 1. They are the only ones that are offset. They also have been warned that they are out of position so the last group is the only one that is causing a problem right now.

BOOM Rahmbo!

Too bad they didn't follow up last week's momentum with a good showing today. Conditions are meh, but these guys collectively suck...
The wind was not meh, it was really impacting them today. The scoring has been much worse today but there are 7 guys within 2 strokes at the end, not sure how they all suck.

Gooch on in two. Eagle gives him the outright lead, birdie ties it.

Gooch looks to steal this one.

Range Goats drop to third behind DJ’s 4Aces.

DJ with a chance to take the win

DJ to -12.

Back