Tour Event 2024 LIV Las Vegas

echico

#MOIJacking
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
From Las Vegas Country Club
1st Event in Vegas so no winners

In town with the Super Bowl and during one of the most popular PGAT stops.

There will be a party hole as well.

A party hole in Vegas, could be spicy.
The original going on at the same time and with Super Bowl in town this seems like a bad hill to try to climb but hey it is more golf!

Gonna get smashed by Wasted Management.

BUT, this week did more than enough for me to still bounce back and forth and check this out some. We know we will get more actual golf coverage at least.

The original going on at the same time and with Super Bowl in town this seems like a bad hill to try to climb but hey it is more golf!
In same town as Super Bowl. Not everyone can afford to go to the game but I'm guessing many will want to go here. Will be interesting to see. Imagine if they follow the SB around when in warmer climates just to compete with WM

BUT, this week did more than enough for me to still bounce back and forth and check this out some. We know we will get more actual golf coverage at least.
I'll definitely tune in, some. For sure. I'm hoping YouTube TV releases their multi-cast update soon and I can actually pick what I want on the screen in multi-view.

I'll definitely tune in, some. For sure. I'm hoping YouTube TV releases their multi-cast update soon and I can actually pick what I want on the screen in multi-view.
YES!!! I’m just glad I finally figured out how to bounce back and forth with one button 🤣

Saturday finish for LIV this week!

YES!!! I’m just glad I finally figured out how to bounce back and forth with one button 🤣
That took me nearly a year.

Well if the rain stays in the forecast in Scottsdale LIV may get another chance to make first impressions for people.

Well if the rain stays in the forecast in Scottsdale LIV may get another chance to make first impressions for people.
Wouldn’t that be wild.

I mean a team named 4 Aces has to win in Vegas right?

Hovland withdrew from the Waste Management.... Does that mean we'll see him in Vegas? 🤔

Wasted Mgmt is one of the top PGA attened tournaments will be interested how LIV does in Vegas attendance wise. I think they can give the Wasted Mgmt a run for their money in Vegas

Hovland withdrew from the Waste Management.... Does that mean we'll see him in Vegas? 🤔
Nah, just means he’s not happy about his game haha

Nah, just means he’s not happy about his game haha
Guess we'll see. He had been pretty outspoken against LIV... But $$$ and the lack of pga leadership can help change that.

This was risky to book this weekend with the SB and WM. I think they can pull it off and provide some much needed relief from all the Chiefs SB love. It looks like weather might creep into the WM and wonder if any of that makes it's way to LV.

This was risky to book this weekend with the SB and WM. I think they can pull it off and provide some much needed relief from all the Chiefs SB love. It looks like weather might creep into the WM and wonder if any of that makes it's way to LV.
I don't think its a very good idea to do the same thing as the PGAT in the same week. I think this will be a missed opportunity. I will watch but I don't think others will.

I don't think its a very good idea to do the same thing as the PGAT in the same week. I think this will be a missed opportunity. I will watch but I don't think others will.
Yeah they didn't think this one through or just don't care. I am leaning just don't care, lol

I totally understand the speculation when this happens but I hate that it has come to this as the first thought when a top player withdraws.

Not sure why they felt the need to go head to head with the PGA in the same week at the same location (city) will be interesting.

Yeah they didn't think this one through or just don't care. I am leaning just don't care, lol

I think this could be brilliant. If you’re in Vegas, for the days leading up to the SB, you’re probably not watching the WM. You MAY however take advantage of the trip and go see the LIV event. You can be really creative when gate and TV revenues are not your priority.

If not this than you’re probably right, they just don’t care :D

Back