CONTEST 2024 March Madness Contest and Thread Sponsored by Tour Edge

Let’s go cougs!!!

Doc Rivers would like a word….
Doc's teams at least went up against equal talent. And he was a pretty good player so it makes sense why players like playing for him.

NC State vs Tx Tech has been back and forth so far. The other late games have been lopsided.

Kentucky has been suspect all year. They lost to UNC-Wilmington earlier this season.

It would appear Texas Tech is gonna blow my perfect bracket.

It would appear Texas Tech is gonna blow my perfect bracket.
The committee seems to have really bitched the teams and rankings this year. A lot of these higher seeds are laying eggs.

Maybe they need to focus less on KenPom and more on CmnSns.

Let’s look at my bracket, shall we?

art wow GIF

LFG!!!! Go COUGS!!!

LFG!!!! Go COUGS!!!
When Cougs were 1/12 shooting with 4 minutes left I was a little uncomfortable, but they always have someone that steps up big. Drake was a tough draw. GO COUGS!!!

When Cougs were 1/12 shooting with 4 minutes left I was a little uncomfortable, but they always have someone that steps up big. Drake was a tough draw. GO COUGS!!!
100%. I also was nervous when we were up 5 with 15 seconds left. Nature of being a Coug.

100%. I also was nervous when we were up 5 with 15 seconds left. Nature of being a Coug.
You don't have to explain the nature of being a Coug, I feel you.

That block by Samford that was called a foul changed the Kansas game completely. Oof.

Last edited:
sad I missed this, gonna be a fun follow..I like this more than March Madness itself lol

Here is the update on who is left after the 1st round of the 2024 NCAA Tournament...
Screenshot 2024-03-18 at 12.55.38 PM.png

@KY Golfer ill give you the @MtlJeff notes…Calipari says “It’s not me, it’s you.”

Just like he always does. It’s never him. Just ask him.

Next year appears to be the exact same blueprint. The team of one and dones from the current season replaced with a highly rated recruiting class consisting of eventual NBA draft picks.

Will today bring a flurry of upsets that we say yesterday?

This is NSFW so Mods, please delete if inappropriate. But I laughed pretty hard at some of the jokes, and I thought it was perfect for @KY Golfer

Back