CONTEST 2024 March Madness Contest and Thread Sponsored by Tour Edge

There have been some fantastic games this tournament. Unless you watch UConn.

Their 9-game Tourney winning streak is absurd. Not even close.
You can even push it back to last years big east tourney. They just flipped a switch when it became win or go home. Super impressive.

You can even push it back to last years big east tourney. They just flipped a switch when it became win or go home. Super impressive.
Watching them, it's just boring basketball. Nothing crazy, they just dont slow down.

Well I was upset Clemson beat UofA but I guess I get a hybrid at minimum for my sadness 😂😂

I get reviewing fouls for flagrant but totally reversing a call from offensive to defensive is just stupid. Especially when a pretty big elbow was thrown.

Also wtf is a cylinder foul?

Marquette can’t buy a bucket. This is unreal.

Also wtf is a cylinder foul?
It’s used in the NBA to correct in game betting results ensure player safety and right to shoot.

It’s used in the NBA to correct in game betting results ensure player safety and right to shoot.
That eye roll was for the rule not you 😂

Marquette needs to turn it around. Bit of a hole they dug themselves.

Man I cannot stand Purdue

Marquette is trash tonight, look like it’s the first game of the year. NC state having their way with them.

Marquette is trash tonight, look like it’s the first game of the year. NC state having their way with them.
They cannot hit a shot. It’s infuriating.

What a time to lay a turd.

This is maddening.

this is starting to feel like NC state is going to win by 20

Back