2024 MLB Thread + Hot Stove Off Season

Oh, and can we get a new camera crew in Houston. My god.

Angry Come On GIF by Pudgy Penguins

Marlins down 1 heading to bottom of the 12th.

Let’s go fish

I have to say, it’s been a really, really long time since I felt this level of energy at a home marlins game. Good for the team and good for the fans for showing up. It’s been loud and fun.
Did people take advantage of being able to bring in instruments and such?

Did people take advantage of being able to bring in instruments and such?
Very few. There was a small unofficial band but honestly I haven’t seen much.

Heartbreaker.

Tough loss but MLB is back

fubo trial secures the CHI opener.

If you are a long time Marlins fan, this is pretty cool. There was a guy who wore this every game, all the time. It was donated to the team and is now on display. Very cool.

IMG_9426.jpeg

Eovaldi takes a 103mph grounder off the foot and is like nbd.

Streaming with Regional Sports networks is solid. Directv Stream was huge today

I have Marquee, but this is an ESPN broadcast. Annoying.

Only good thing about not having fios is I’m stuck with Comcast and therefore get the Marquee network. Although being on espn doesn’t matter much.

Started a free trial w/ Fubo to get Yes/SNY this weekend. Digging it so far. They also have a Perfect Game channel.. was watching a show all about prospects earlier. Might have a winner here.

I have a steaming subscription to Marquee. No cable.
Hmmm, didn’t realize that was an option. After the Comcast deal is done with my subdivision I’m hoping fios makes the push in. Knowing that’s an option is good.

Hmmm, didn’t realize that was an option. After the Comcast deal is done with my subdivision I’m hoping fios makes the push in. Knowing that’s an option is good.
It's not cheap ($20 per month), but I'll just cancel when the season ends (or earlier if Rickett's pisses me off).

Started a free trial w/ Fubo to get Yes/SNY this weekend. Digging it so far. They also have a Perfect Game channel.. was watching a show all about prospects earlier. Might have a winner here.
We tried both Fubo and Directv Stream and picture quality was much better on D* so that is what we stuck with. Both were better than YTTV though.

Lots of grumpy people that Madrigal was starting 3B over Morel, but he showed why he was there.

Back