2024 MLB Thread + Hot Stove Off Season

If it doesn't work out, just text me and I'll facetime you. Ill even throw in some Spanglish commentary.
If it doesnt work out, I will have Ballys+ ordered in 5 minutes.
4:10 is taking forever.
How bad is it that I have a conference call at 3:30pm today.

IMG_2102.jpeg

Opening Day Coffee.

Unintentional placement of Masters tumbler in background.

If it doesnt work out, I will have Ballys+ ordered in 5 minutes.
Well that sounds like a lot less fun. I was going to do my best Tommy Hutton impersonation.

How is it my friend from Albany on here and my brother from another mother are both Giants fans? I really need to choose my friends better.
When you root for Putin, you get what you get.

I'm thinking it's a toss up among the Cubs, Reds and Cardinals and 85 or less wins may top the division.
I like the Cubs in that division. A sneaky good bullpen.
The Cardinals if they stay healthy can take it easily though.
I think the Reds can’t overcome their injuries already…

How is it my friend from Albany on here and my brother from another mother are both Giants fans? I really need to choose my friends better.
It's not our fault you chose how to sport fan(atic) incorrectly.

I'm going Reds for the plus odds. Love their offense, even with the injuries/suspension. They're more capable of withstanding IF losses than basically anyone.

Also, Montas gets edged out by Wheeler for NL Cy Young.

This season should be fun. All of the projection models have 12-15 teams in in the 81-86 wins. Both leagues should be fun.

I was a Willie Mays fan in childhood. Went to see the Giants play the Mets at Shea in 69 and 70.

IMG_9419.jpeg

This is one of the few days I wish I didn't live in Montana. Jealous of all of you at the games, have fun!

IMG_9422.jpeg

One day I want to go to a Reds opening day and experience the parade. It's such a cool tradition.
It’s typically golfable… come on down

If I think with my head instead of my Heart:

• Cubs (84-78)
  • Cardinals (82-80)
  • Reds (80-82)
  • Brewers (78-84)
  • Pirates (77-85)
Something like that ^ - I think it will be one of the tightest divisions, just not a very good one.
Pirates at 77? 😳

I like their young core - but who knows, could be wrong. I think this division will be very close
If their core is that good they will be gone by the trade deadline 😂

Back