2024 Srixon Q Star Tour and Q Star Tour Divide Review

Got another round in with the new Q Star Tour. Srixon really did a good job with this ball. The slightly firmer feel is just about perfect to me, especially off driver and irons. With the old model, I was starting to see some high spinny shots with driver and that doesn’t seem to be happening with the new model. Spin on approaches has been really good. Short irons and wedges were all one hop and stop. Did have one full swing wedge that spun back about 10 feet. Really hard to beat the performance at this price point.

I like the looks of the Q-Star divides, especially the orange/yellow ones. Do these ever go on special like the buy 3 get 1 free?
Is there anywhere to buy Srixon balls by the sleeve so I can try different models before I buy?

Thanks for any help.

I like the looks of the Q-Star divides, especially the orange/yellow ones. Do these ever go on special like the buy 3 get 1 free?
Is there anywhere to buy Srixon balls by the sleeve so I can try different models before I buy?

Thanks for any help.
They do. They may even go to buy 2 get on free around June for fathers day is the usual time for Srixon specials.

I've turned into a big Diamond fan, BUT....that being said, I've played the new Q Star Tour quite a bit this winter when temps were cooler than what I normally play in. I put the QST in play and have loved that softer feel and responsiveness when the temps were cooler. It's a good ball for the performance, not just the price. Well done Srixon.

Thanks for any help.
Amazon goofed up a few months back and had them BOGO.

I feel obligated to take advantage of the spring ball sales- even though I’m well stocked lol.

Last year I played 90% of my rounds and all my league rounds with the QST. I played a bit with the Chrome Soft in other rounds.

I got a sleeve of the new CS and didn’t like them (or the CT) as much as the old Chrome Softs.

I can’t get a sleeve of QSTs, but will likely take a flier on a 4 dozen because of course.

I prefer a softer ball- so the old model was great to me. And my distance, especially off the tee, were what I expected. Was disappointingly shorter with new CS and CT.

Will play the previous version for the next two weeks and at Briggs Ranch. The new one will make an appearance after that.

I feel obligated to take advantage of the spring ball sales- even though I’m well stocked lol.

Last year I played 90% of my rounds and all my league rounds with the QST. I played a bit with the Chrome Soft in other rounds.

I got a sleeve of the new CS and didn’t like them (or the CT) as much as the old Chrome Softs.

I can’t get a sleeve of QSTs, but will likely take a flier on a 4 dozen because of course.

I prefer a softer ball- so the old model was great to me. And my distance, especially off the tee, were what I expected. Was disappointingly shorter with new CS and CT.

Will play the previous version for the next two weeks and at Briggs Ranch. The new one will make an appearance after that.
I also like the softer feel that you get with the QST and while the new ball is slightly firmer, I don't think it sacrifices too much of that soft feel. Still feels great off the putter and has been doing very well off of irons and wedges. The old QST would get a bit spinny at times with the driver, but the new one seems to have reduced that a bit for me. I'll be interested to hear what you think of it after you get a chance to put it in play.

I also like the softer feel that you get with the QST and while the new ball is slightly firmer, I don't think it sacrifices too much of that soft feel. Still feels great off the putter and has been doing very well off of irons and wedges. The old QST would get a bit spinny at times with the driver, but the new one seems to have reduced that a bit for me. I'll be interested to hear what you think of it after you get a chance to put it in play.
I can't wait to get my hands on the newer version. Played like 90% of my rounds with this ball last year.
Still haven't seen any locally. I asked in one shop and got a look of there's a new one.:LOL:

I can't wait to get my hands on the newer version. Played like 90% of my rounds with this ball last year.
Still haven't seen any locally. I asked in one shop and got a look of there's a new one.:LOL:
I found them at Golf Galaxy awhile back, but when I looked in Edwin Watts over the weekend, they didn't have any. None of our local pro shops have them. Good chance it'll be my gamer this year. Fantastic ball for the price.

Was in Academy and saw the old version at $29.99….which makes them the same price as the B3G1 sale.

Hmmm🤔

Edit - After trying a few balls over the winter, I realized the QST 4 is just about perfect for my game. It is consistently longer than anything else off the tee for me (even though Srixon would put my SS in a different ball). It sticks greens and is joy to hit with my irons. I putt really well with it too.

My short game is the weakest part of my game no matter what ball I use....so not gaining or losing anything there. Gonna leave well enough alone this season. I'll try the QST 5 when my replenished QST 4 stock eventually runs out.

Last edited:
According to Ping's Ballnamic, the new Q Star Tour is a 0 on iron workability, meaning this is the straightest flying ball in their database.

I have been playing the Srixon Z star for many years. That being said, I’m now 76 years old have lost distance due to my reduced swing speed. I called Srixon and asked for a recommendation. They suggested the Srixon Q Star Tour. It has a lower compression this I have regained distance. This ball holds the greens very well. I still play old 1973 Hogan Apex( Starburst) blades and am able to work this ball very easily, fades, draws, high and low. A great ball at a great price!

Back