2024 TaylorMade TP5 and TP5x Golf Balls

I’ve been playing the TP5 and B XS, one on the front one on the back and vice versa next time out. We’ve had a few windy days and the TP5 has been really good in it. I’m a long time Bstone player and have some sentimentality but I’m rolling with the TP5 for the foreseeable future. It’s just an outstanding performer.

Opened up a sleeve of an older version TP5X (2yrs?) and immediately remembered why I played these. Guess I'll give the new version a go.

I've played around 18 combined holes now with the TP5 and 5x and like both. Good feel, good performance all around. Can't really find any faults with them. Longest drive Sunday was with a TP5. Also had a great up and down from 56 yards with a pitch that stopped dead at about 8 feet from the pin just how I wanted it. Neither model came up in my Ballnamic results last week, but so far I've enjoyed playing my sample pack anyway.

WOW!!! Does this TP5 work well for me..... higher flight but piercing with very consistent and predictable spin characteristics......best tp5 they've made ...

Actually plays like a combo of the 2 new chrome tour balls 👌

Played in ridiculous conditions today .....30+ sustained mph winds gusting to 40 .....yet TP5 was so solid and stable !! Kinda like the 22 BX ball but better feel .....and not short!!!

Shot 77 , didn't lose a ball and the one I'm using still looks NEW 👌 😎 😉 🔥 😍

WOW!!! Does this TP5 work well for me..... higher flight but piercing with very consistent and predictable spin characteristics......best tp5 they've made ...

Actually plays like a combo of the 2 new chrome tour balls 👌

This sounds fantastic

Excited, @LDUBFIREGOLFER & generosity means the TP5 testing box is arriving tomorrow, very grateful to try.

Will need to get these around & on the green practicing for feel & spin before BH travel. May need to add some to the current 2 dozen (2021 release) that are planned to go

I played a sleeve of TP5 Donuts earlier in the week and the feel off the face of irons and wedges is just the best. It's a tad bit firmer than something like a PV1 but not quite as hard as most X offerings. It sits in a very nice spot feel wise for me.

I just noticed that Taylormade skips the 4 in their numbering sequence.

Is it because 4 is considered unlucky in some cultures? Simply a nod to its 5 layer ball (shade at 4 piece balls?)?

These are good, surprisingly good. Hitting the TP5 & TP5 pix around the green and the feel is really really good. Putter feel on the insert of the Wingman is the best I've felt in a while and mutes the high pitched sound most balls make.

These are good, only able to do short stuff today but will need to try and get them on the sim this week.

The TP5x is a great ball for me.

Back