EXPERIENCE 2024 THP Fantasy Football Experience with Adam Rank

Crazy part is it is even better in person. Just soooooooooooooo good.
Hard to imagine. It photographs so well. Vokey guys are doing a great job of giving us great pictures.

Who will be the Atlanta Falcons of this draft? πŸ€”

Prolly me.... I have a tendency to reach for players and overthink.... :oops:
Nice To Meet You Shake Hands GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Haha this is so good. So very good.
It definitely got sent to my family league and my cousin is a falcon fan. He’s been distraught since the draft. I’ve been needling him every day.

Crazy to think penix jr wasn’t falcons worst pick, as their draft went on they reached more and more on picks

In doing a great job w/ updates?? Assuming that's what you meant I will make sure of it.
I think in joining in the live threads. I’ve been terrible following events this year, and im hoping to change that. I’m just having a hard time finding time at the moment

Hopefully a few from this event join us
I meant being a part of THP. We lost a few in this one. All good though, life is full of ups and downs. Just hope we get a few ups before the trip

Thinking of doing the George Costanza philosophy. Do the opposite of everything I normally do.

Ravens Defense in the first round
Kicker second round

Hey! Do you know what day it is today?
EIjaSGHU0AAVSlh (1) - Copy - Copy.jpg
It's Dan Hampton days left until this great experience begins!

Love it. Still have to be in the Hall criteria, right? I will have to update my list to see where we differ.
Yes. I'll try to limit the number of Bears (really I will try!) But I have no choice tomorrow as he is the only one in the Hall with that # (and its not even his more popular #) πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ So many great players days coming soon!

Yes. I'll try to limit the number of Bears (really I will try!) But I have no choice tomorrow as he is the only one in the Hall with that # (and its not even his more popular #) πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ So many great players days coming soon!
Good pick at 99. Jason Taylor and Cortex Kennedy are good options. Warren Sapp probably was the best player but he also is a world class POS so you made the right choice.

Plus I think given the namesake of the event it makes sense to start with a Bear.

Can I request Greg Lloyd for 95?
Not in HOF. He is however the second ranked player at pigskindispatch where I go for jersey numbers for HOF players at each number. We will however get another Bear and former Niner too.

Not in HOF. He is however the second ranked player at pigskindispatch where I go for jersey numbers for HOF players at each number. We will however get another Bear and former Niner too.

Ahh, I missed that requirement.

Draft is OVER, now WHO'S on YOUR Team????????????????????????????

Lotsa sh*t still gonna happen after June 1st with contracts/release signings................................................

Good Luck and I envy you bastages who are playing in this event.

GO RAIDERS.

Attachments

• 20210806_212131 (2).jpg
    20210806_212131 (2).jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 0
Back