ANNOUNCEMENT 2024 THP Fantasy Golf - Sponsored by Tour Edge Exotics

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Please Read This Thread in Full Before Signing Up

I know there are a lot of people excited that fantasy golf is coming back to THP and this year we are in for a great time. THP has once again partnered with a service that will make this a phenomenal year and is giving away prizes are awesome.

You must be a 2024 Albatross Club Member to participate. This year THP has once again partnered with a wonderful charity helping children and as a community we can continue to make a difference. For more information on this, click here.

Tour-Edge-Exotics-C723-Driver-5.jpeg

Season Starts
It will kick off at the Arnold Palmer Invitational

Prizes
The winner of THP Fantasy Golf will win a full bag of Tour Edge Exotics golf clubs. Anything in their lineup you choose can be yours and all 14 clubs will be given as a prize.

Signing Up
You must be a 2024 Albatross Club Member to participate in THP Fantasy Golf.
Your Team Name MUST be your THP Forum Screen Name exactly.
Failure to abide by above will result in your team being removed from the league.
The league is open (to start with) to 250 players and there is no entry fee to be involved.

Click this link or go to the Fantasy Golf tab at the top of the forum.

1. Click on the register button and fill out the registration form.
2. Once registration is complete (the password is AlbatrossTHP), you will be sent an email. Click the link in the email to activate your new account.
3. After account activation, sign into your account below.
4. Once logged in, you can create your team by entering your team name and the league password. The league password for the THP fantasy golf league is “AlbatrossTHP”.
5. Once your team is created, you will need to select your golfers (when the season kicks off) and click the save button after your selections are complete. You will select golfers before each tournament of the PGA Tour season. The deadline to select golfers will be the tournament start date and time.

Late Signup
If you sign up late or miss a few weeks, it's no big deal, jump in whenever you can. It happens to everybody and you never know how a few weeks end up going your way and you are right in the thick of things. This year the Majors are worth double money again, so there is always time to catch up. Plus with segment prizes available, you can still win some killer Tour Edge gear.

Choosing Your Roster
You can select anybody in the tournament as part of your roster. It is your job to select up to 10 golfers to compete each week. Each golfer is assigned a dollar amount and you will have a salary cap of $2 million dollars to set your roster before each tournament. You will only be able to choose a golfer 8 times during the season. You must select a minimum of 7 golfers each week on your roster.

Scoring
Scoring is done based on money earned. Depending on how someone finishes, their prize money is the indicator on how your team did.

Awesome! Hopefully this year is better for me 😂

Ok this is the year i actually set my lineup every week!

This is the best. Thanks to THP & Tour Edge for it.

All signed up. I still had the pic I posted from fav sandwich thread so that is my profile pic this year. LFG!

I'm In, love it.

I wish I didn't stink at this so badly. I guess I'll give it another shot this year

oh yeah, time to finish at the back of the pack for another year in Fantasy Golf!

always like doing this

time for a middle of the pack finish....

Ok this is the year i actually set my lineup every week!
I had missed a few weeks last year and it made me sad each time. I need to be better with my reminders, it's so fun!

I am in again this year and all signed up, this is always fun.

I'm in as well, thank you THP and Tour Edge for this - always such a good time and gives me the chance to have extra people to root for.

I’m in!

Thanks THP and Tour Edge! I love that we get to do this. Also nice to have a rooting interest each week no matter the quality of the field.

I'm in again, thanks THP and Tour Edge! :drinks:

I'll try again but I always forget to set my line up

I’m in! Thanks to THP and Tour Edge for doing this!

Wow!! Amazing! Let’s goo!

In again. It's been glory or bust every year so far but it's been a damn fun time. Can't wait to play again!

IN, looking forward to another season of fantasy Golf. TY THP & Tour Edge

I'm in! Good luck all.

In! Haven't done it for a while. Should be fun.

I’ll definitely sign up for this today.

Back