ANNOUNCEMENT 2024 THP Fantasy Golf - Sponsored by Tour Edge Exotics

Rough start to the year. Fantasy golf is starting to feel like @JDax in match play for me ;)

I kid I kid :cool:
boyfriend marry GIF

might be my only top 10 all year :ROFLMAO:

Anyone got any intel on Wilson Furr for this week?

Reminder to get those teams set for this week. Time to see who can pick a winner when it isn't going to be Scottie!

Reminder to get those teams set for this week. Time to see who can pick a winner when it isn't going to be Scottie!
So far all my non Scottie picks have been busts, so i'm not feeling good about this week.

I'm already down to 58th place.. need better picks this week

Me making my picks every week ........

blind GIF

I am terrible at picks and even worse at remember to get them in. So I passed but it is fun to read through this and see how frustrating it can be. lol.

Here is are some tips. Pick Scheffler and dont pick Rory.

New plan, team of 8, less players, bigger names, more chance to hit the bottom faster!

I am terrible at picks and even worse at remember to get them in. So I passed but it is fun to read through this and see how frustrating it can be. lol.

Here is are some tips. Pick Scheffler and dont pick Rory.
It took me 2 whole tournaments to forget to set my lineup 🤣. Thought I had a reminder set. I do for sure now

New plan, team of 8, less players, bigger names, more chance to hit the bottom faster!
Yeah. I can’t help but trying to squeeze in a couple of sub 100k guys and getting to 10. But it costs you in the middle. I think 7-8 is the move.

It took me 2 whole tournaments to forget to set my lineup 🤣. Thought I had a reminder set. I do for sure now
I thought you could set it up until the first tee time Thursday?

At a conference all week... and I missed getting a line up in :poop:

season 1 episode 3 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

My consistency at picking a team that half can't make the cut is incredible

Look ouuuttttttt dooowwwwnnnnnnn beelllllllooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!

red bull dubai GIF

Look ouuuttttttt dooowwwwnnnnnnn beelllllllooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!

red bull dubai GIF
four.....yes four missed cuts this week. yeesh. Ohhhhh and also currently my tope performer is in 33rd place....oooof.
My free fall prediction was accurate lol

four.....yes four missed cuts this week. yeesh. Ohhhhh and also currently my tope performer is in 33rd place....oooof.
My free fall prediction was accurate lol
I only had 4 make the cut...

Really need these guys to get inside top 20...1000004963.png

Back