ANNOUNCEMENT 2024 THP Fantasy Golf - Sponsored by Tour Edge Exotics

Oooof, rough week only had 3 make the cut and only 1 so far in in the top 10, ouch.

I don’t think anyone can be worse at fantasy golf than I am! Suck at golf golf and fantasy golf! At least I’m consistent.

I only had 4 make the cut...
Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

I’ve got 2 and 5 going into tomorrow so if I can squeeze out a win this week it’ll be the first time I’ve ever picked three winners in a row

It's comical how bad I am at this.

I'd be a lot higher up in the standings if they didn't play the final round every week. :dohanim:

I should have gave this a shot again this year. I kept forgetting to set a lineup last season and it killed me. To be fair though I was terrible at it anyways haha

Finished 6th this week. Might be a good chance I have the top spot and at that point I’ll take a picture and embrace for the fall haha

Way to go Peter!!

Wow, I actually moved up two spots last week, from 51st to 49th! 🔥

I've go this week's team set, spent every bit of the budget on eight guys, I think I'll leave it alone and see what happens.

I finished 8th last week and moved into the 20s. Just need to keep remembering to put in my picks and make cuts.

Edit: 22nd. Probably the highest I have ever been in this.

Last edited:
Still at 32nd 😑

Moved up a couple spots to 11 which a little bit of a surprise but I think it was a bit of a tough week for most on picks.

Still no team set, this is actually becoming a mental crutch on a Wednesday now 🤣

Still no team set, this is actually becoming a mental crutch on a Wednesday now 🤣
I set mine yesterday, might jump in to make sure no WD's get me around EOD today.

Back