ANNOUNCEMENT 2024 THP Fantasy Golf - Sponsored by Tour Edge Exotics

Not too bad of a start with finishing 14th. Let's see if we can keep the momentum going this week at the Players.

Ugh... started yesterday in 2nd. Ended in 29th :ROFLMAO:

Oh well... better than my typical starting place the past couple of seasons.

Not the start I was looking for, but probably about what I should expect out of myself, I'm really not too good at this picking thing!

Reminder to set your team for this week. Another large purse up for grabs. I just took a second look at my lineup and made a couple tweaks. Of course the guys I just removed are now guaranteed top 10 finishes this week!

36th after week 1 😝

Reminder to set your team for this week. Another large purse up for grabs. I just took a second look at my lineup and made a couple tweaks. Of course the guys I just removed are now guaranteed top 10 finishes this week!
Gonna need a list of names please.
36th after week 1 😝
Long season... only way is up my man!

Andrew Garfield GIF by NETFLIX

The only thing I'm worse at than golf is fantasy golf.

I'm in 19th place, which is the highest I have ever been and will ever be!

This week is tough. I can’t get a lineup that I think is reasonably decent over 7 players.

I couldn't decide on who to pick this week, so basically threw darts, and have no idea what to expect from the team I ended up with. Eight guys on the team this week, and I'm just going to go with it.

Almost forgot to set, now to see if we can turn last week's solid 74th into a lofty 70th or so

First week I proved once again how terrible I am at this. Today my lineup is giving me a glimmer of hope but I'm sure it will be short lived!!

Most of my players are in the afternoon with only one guy from this morning, but it was Hoge and he shot a -5. So hopefully that's a sign of things to come!

34th after week 1 (thank you, Shane Lowry).

and as much as i didn't want to spend the money, i had to grab Scheffler this week. if he's found a putter that works you almost have to pick him every week. that cost makes assembling the rest of the team a lot more difficult. i gotta love my Wisco guy Steve Stricker trying to be the oldest player to make the cut for only $20k though!

What the hell? 2nd round WD for my team? Plus 5 others outside the cutline, shaping up for a solid finish here, need the remaining to all get top 5 🤣

What the hell? 2nd round WD for my team? Plus 5 others outside the cutline, shaping up for a solid finish here, need the remaining to all get top 5 🤣
You must have stolen my notes on how to win fantasy golf.

Back