ANNOUNCEMENT 2024 THP Fantasy Golf - Sponsored by Tour Edge Exotics

if Lowry & Scheffler could keep it up & give me a 1-2 finish I would greatly appreciate it.
Show Off Mike Ross GIF by PeacockTV

🤣

if Lowry & Scheffler could keep it up & give me a 1-2 finish I would greatly appreciate it.
That’s a killer start

Remember this is a marathon and not a sprint. I have 84 teams in front of me to draft past. :ROFLMAO:

How not to do fantasy golf lesson 1:

Select all 10 players, ensuring all 10 are only good enough to make the cut but have 9 of them top out at 30th or worse 🤣

How not to do fantasy golf lesson 1:

Select all 10 players, ensuring all 10 are only good enough to make the cut but have 9 of them top out at 30th or worse 🤣
I used to always try to get to 9-10 guys. Now I pick who I think will be up there on Sunday and build around. Usually end up w/ 7-8.

I used to always try to get to 9-10 guys. Now I pick who I think will be up there on Sunday and build around. Usually end up w/ 7-8.
Not a bad plan based on this week. I went with potential top 10 finishers with couple hopeful outside chances to win. Need to pick couple favorites & make up the rest

Not a bad plan based on this week. I went with potential top 10 finishers with couple hopeful outside chances to win. Need to pick couple favorites & make up the rest
This is so difficult.. don’t know if I’ve ever finished top 20. Always super impressed by the THP’ers who win this. I realized I would get 8 guys to make cut but be no where near top cuz not enough money. Truth be told I look at odds each week too.

This is so difficult.. don’t know if I’ve ever finished top 20. Always super impressed by the THP’ers who win this. I realized I would get 8 guys to make cut but be no where near top cuz not enough money. Truth be told I look at odds each week too.
Same, glad I'm not putting any actual money down with these picks 🤣

I completely forgot to set a team this week! :mad:

Welp, off to my best thp fantasy golf start ever. Can’t wait to see how long it takes for me to ruin it lol

@Hacker67 remains a deadbeat and his bet from last year not paid. Just an FYI.

Just a reminder, @Hacker67 , your bet was to pay forward an Albatross Club membership. Just wanted to remind you in case you forgot. Pay your bet. I am here to remind you as long as this site allows me to post. Please pay @GolferGal . That was the bet.

Happy with a top ten to start the year, Scheffler and Lowry carried me

Welp, off to my best thp fantasy golf start ever. Can’t wait to see how long it takes for me to ruin it lol
Death. Taxes. Finley. Fantasy Golf Implosions.

Solid first week with a 10th place finish. This week seems like a tougher choice with the full field. If Scotty has finally figured out how to putt, it's going to be really hard to decide which 8 weeks to start him out of the 13 big money events this year.

Solid first week with a 10th place finish. This week seems like a tougher choice with the full field. If Scotty has finally figured out how to putt, it's going to be really hard to decide which 8 weeks to start him out of the 13 big money events this year.
You already know he needs to occupy space in the majors

Back