LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2024 THP Staff Retreat - Join Us Virtually

Status
Not open for further replies.
i’m on no sleep
Ugh.. I’d say your used to it now but that’s what people say about snow to us in Syracuse. We still hate snow though. Power through my friend.

Pointed out my bald spot. b*tch I know it’s there! Leave it be!
If it makes you feel any better, I had to explain male pattern baldness to my 5 year old last night

Any one of you guys bring tester wedges....just testing out of each others bags.....or all focused on just dialing in your gammers?

We did quite a bit of passing gear around. These guys have some very fancy golf equipment.

Are you guys going to play some kind of team format, or just straight individual stroke play?

There has been great controversy regarding this topic. Dan is being difficult. I am also being difficult. I think we’ll figure it out about 7:59am.

That was so much damn fun last night. I’m sleepy, but feeling good.
I woke up to prime time coverage on replay. What a great way to kick off a day catching up on the activities from last evening! Have a blast today!!!

Great thread. Great staff and some of my favorite THP people.

@JDax any thought to have some participants of events on some of the preview shows?

I would love to see what @MarMill and/or @baylrballa are up to on the eve of competition. I would like to hear what some think about being favorites in an event.

By no means am I critiquing your preview shows, I am a big fan. I just would like to see some of the participants (if willing) in interviews or such before the event.
Don’t want to answer for @JDax here but it’s happened before.

My biggest takeaway from day 1 was just how much every one of these guys is invested into this place. From the top all the way down it’s impressive to see how much people care.

My biggest takeaway from day 1 was just how much every one of these guys is invested into this place. From the top all the way down it’s impressive to see how much people care.
Episode 15 Thank You GIF by Law & Order

I'm just here for Sausage and Gravy pics this morning.

Have a hell of a day guys, glad you all are getting to enjoy each others company. Thanks for all you do here.

That's the feeling I get following from my laptop and I am sure everyone following feels the same! Amazing place with amazing people shows in the final product!

Good morning staff. Looking forward to some on course action today!

Getting ready for breakfast and then course at 8. Having ourselves a little match this morning as it will be the one round @jdtox and I play together before Worldwide Golf later this week.

Great thread. Great staff and some of my favorite THP people.

@JDax any thought to have some participants of events on some of the preview shows?

I would love to see what @MarMill and/or @baylrballa are up to on the eve of competition. I would like to hear what some think about being favorites in an event.

By no means am I critiquing your preview shows, I am a big fan. I just would like to see some of the participants (if willing) in interviews or such before the event.
We have done it before, and it comes down to scheduling & desire of the participant.

Getting ready for breakfast and then course at 8. Having ourselves a little match this morning as it will be the one round @jdtox and I play together before Worldwide Golf later this week.
I might need to change who I’m backing in the Worldwide. These two are strategizing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back