Tour Event 2024 Valspar Championship

Amazing interview. Huge fan of his.
Dreams Love GIF by Farmer Wants A Wife

I’ll have to check that out. I was watching his wife and kiddos and just thinking they look like people you would live next to.
Found it…

I’ll have to check that out. I was watching his wife and kiddos and just thinking they look like people you would live next to.
His wife looked like she wasn’t having it with the little one when they first showed them. Kid’s mouth all covered in chocolate or pudding, oh man. I laughed at that pretty good and imagined how pissed she was 😂

His wife looked like she wasn’t having it with the little one when they first showed them. Kid’s mouth all covered in chocolate or pudding, oh man. I laughed at that pretty good and imagined how pissed she was 😂
Yep. Very relatable.

Let’s just say it’s not quite the same vibe you get from Ashley Perez or Jenna Koepka.

Yep. Very relatable.

Let’s just say it’s not quite the same vibe you get from Ashley Perez or Jenna Koepka.
I think Jenna though had their kid, so maybe she’s got that rattled, irritated young parent look that all other parents laugh at and relate.

Perez’s ex wife, I’m sure Onlyfans will be a lovely addition to her passive income stream.

Was out this afternoon and just had a chance to watch the few holes. Hard not to feel happy for Malnati.

And what happened to Mitchell? Yeesh.

Sweet win by Peter Malnati.

Back