Tour Event 2024 Valspar Championship

Dam.. Cam in fan shops

Oof Cam Young

What a break
He even said as much to the official. Wanted to be sure it was correct as it was such a big break.

What a tee shot on 17 too.

Unreal that Cam got it on the green. What a shot

C’mon Peter!!

Very entertaining tournament.

So many people in contention right until the end.

Bucket hat and a yellow ball winner!

Happy for Malnati. 9 years between wins!

Becoming a multiple winner on tour is a pretty big deal.

Bucket hat and a yellow ball winner!
So awesome. Great guy too from everything I’ve ever seen or read on him. Welcome to the Masters Peter!!

Great stuff. Loved seeing Malnati get the dub. Bucket hat brigade!

Heard him talk about a year or so ago and really liked him. So happy for him! Gotta love those bucket hats!

Amazing interview. Huge fan of his.

Ouch… Mitchell had a bad day! 😬

Same. How could anyone not like that guy? Today felt like a real win for the everyman.
I watched a YouTube video a while back (think it was Good Good guys) and he was pro they were playing with in Pro Am. He was so likable and almost as excited to be playing w/ them as they were with him. Been a fan ever since. I will have to find and watch that again. You’re 100% right on the Everyman win.

Was a good win, and a strong finish for Chandler Phillips with a tie for third. That’ll make the year a little less stressful and take care of next week’s tee time.

I watched a YouTube video a while back (think it was Good Good guys) and he was pro they were playing with in Pro Am. He was so likable and almost as excited to be playing w/ them as they were with him. Been a fan ever since. I will have to find and watch that again. You’re 100% right on the Everyman win.
I’ll have to check that out. I was watching his wife and kiddos and just thinking they look like people you would live next to.

Pretty impressive with the windy conditions and slippery greens. A bit of preparation for the Masters.

Back