210 yard uphill par 3 club?

It plays at least 220yd. I use a 4 wood usually. A high draw would be ideal but I dont have those kind of Skills yet with that club.

I would have to hit driver if I wanted to have any chance of reaching the green.

move up a set of tees.

I also ordered an X2Hot 5 deep so maybe that will work.

I didn't really like hybrids either until I hit the Wilson Fybrid. Plays just like a fairway wood.

Uphill so it's at least 220. Fybrid. ?

I'd be hitting a 3 iron or laying up.

19° fairway, if it works then awesome. That sounds like a nasty hole so I'd just grip it and rip it and hope I get lucky.

There is a very similar hole at the course where I play. My 3 hybrid carries 200 yards and I have stopped carrying my 3 wood because of accuracy issues. I tee off with my driver every single time on this hole.

NOt sure if people saying "driver" are trolls or what. I would use a 4-5 iron or hybrid/wood, whatever you hit best...

I play a similar hole at my local club and my 3 wood is ideal, if im not hitting it well for some reason i can usually get it close enough with the 4 or 5 and wedge it close enough for a put.

Now there is a rarely seen word here at THP!

Since I only hit about 220 with my driver, I would have to go driver to have a chance at getting there for a GIR

I would hit my 3W, but my accuracy would be so-so. I'd probably hit a 4i or hybrid and wedge in.

I'm guessing this is getting in Heavenwood territory for me. But I'm probably not playing from tees that have par 3s that play 220.

3w or Driver. I'm a short hitter, not a troll. Driver carry is 220 to 230 flat so with uphill it's probably my best chance of getting on.

I would have to crush hybrid, so probably try and play a high cutty 5-wood.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I'm with Smalls,Drive for me. One of the courses I play has a hole like this, I used to be embarassed to pull driver. On the green is goodness.

Sent from my LG G3

7 Wood all day.

If I hit my 18* hybrid REALLY good, it goes about 225. So I would hit that, and hope I hit it REALLY good. But reality is I'd probably come up short most of the time.

This hole sounds like it's made for my 18* hybrid.

3 hybrid all day. If the wind is into me, my 4w.

Never been on a course with a par three that long from the tees I play. Only drive about 180-190 so driver then something close and putt for par, bogey would be fine. Usually my goal in golf is a par putt that has a chance.

3h for me. If (a big if) I hit it well I can get it there. If not, short sounds better than left, right, or long. I'd rather play it forward, though.

Since I only hit about 220 with my driver, I would have to go driver to have a chance at getting there for a GIR

Yea, but you can also lay up short in the front then chutt for the win!

From 210 I'm pulling hybrid all day long and accepting the distance I land. As I am fairly accurate with my hybrid I'm optimistic about the results.

In my opinion if you're playing more than a hybrid on a par 4 you may want to look into tee it forward.

Completely agree with this. I would also be hitting a hybrid and hope it's good. I can't hit any of my irons that far...

I'd probably hit my hybrid. Just try to make 3 on the hole and run to the next tee box.

I'd be hitting an easy 5 wood. Failing that, my 3 hybrid is 210, so that would get me close to the front. Short chip, two putts and be happy to walk off with no worse than a 4. No shame at all in laying up on a long par 3 in my opinion.

Back