50,000K - A THP Milestone

Congratulations Mike.

Congrats on 50K, Mike! You were one of the first 2 THPers I met and made me feel welcome at my first Experience. I enjoy, appreciate and am thankful for what you bring to the forum. Rock on, my friend!

50K is amazing... Congrats sir!!

That's a monster number!

Congrats, that is a HUGE number

I agree with you -- 50K posts on a site where you are free to agree or not while keeping things civil - Rory, Liv, and a few other items notwithstanding 😬. It's a great place to be. I tell my playing partners about it nearly every round I play.

Congrats, nice big number.

Quite the milestone. A very nice accomplishment.

Congrats on tgw milestone. That is quite the accomplishment. Glad you are here. Cheers to many more!!

Huge milestone, congrats

Look forward to reading your posts Mike. Here's to 50K more (y)

Congrats on 50K!!!

Congrats on the milestone man!!

Plenty of memories in those 50k!

Congratulations!

Congrats @mikeg_74 that is really cool. I am glad that we have had the chance to play golf together a few times. It would not be the same around here without you!

Congrats on hitting the 50K milestone, @mikeg_74! Always enjoy your contributions and humor, and I look forward to teeing it up with you sometime!

50k is huge! Congrats on the milestone

Congrats, that is one huge milestone! :drinks:

@mikeg_74 it has been my pleasure to meet you and read your posts over the years. I have learned so much and looking forward to learning even more.

I hope we get a round of golf in again.

Congrats on such a milestone.

Congrats Dude, always enjoy catching up with you on here, hope to play again someday

Congrats - That is an impressive milestone to pass! 🏎💨

THP is awesome, as are the members who make it worth hanging out. 🍻

Back