50,000K - A THP Milestone

mikeg_74

2015 Grandaddy | 2019 Grandaddy AssCap
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
11ish
Somewhere along the lines I passed the 50k post mark. It's crazy when I step back and think this all started with me laying in a hospital bed looking for a ball to replace the TP3. Fast forward 50k posts later and that is a lot of #TheGrandaddy and Jordan Spieth talk. :cool:

In all seriousness I never imagined the longevity THP would have in my golfing life, the places it would take me, the people I would meet and the overall growth it brought me not only as a golfer, but a person as well. It's given me one of my best friends in life, (looking at you @Nate ) and also introduced someone who literally saved my marriage, and they don't even know it.

I'm human, I make mistakes, and I have certainly made my fair share. I am sure I have ruffled some feathers, but with life on the mean streets of the internet, it's bound to happen. You won't please everyone and just have to stay true to yourself. Ask for forgiveness when you've messed up and keep moving on down the road.

Thank you @JB and @GolferGal for creating a digital space where we can talk golf and everything else under the sun, while at the same time growing as people and hopefully leaving the game in a better place than when we found it. Here's to the next 50K!

Last edited:

Congratulations on the 50k!

You forgot "the list" :ROFLMAO:

Congrats on the milestone

Congrats and well said!

At some point I hope to offer those congrats on the first tee somewhere, someday...

Congratulations on hitting the huge milestone!

Congrats @mikeg_74! That's a big #, and sounds like you've benefited from THP in ways that no one would ever imagine.

Congratulations! Speaks to the great community that is THP! Also means you’re good guy yourself otherwise you would have been banned by now :ROFLMAO:

Congrats, dude. It’s been awesome getting to meet you and chat over the years.

Congratulations on the 50k, that's an awesome milestone and one that tells a story of itself. Glad to hear THP has given you so much!

Wow AssCap has been pretty chatty. Congrats.

Wow! That’s a lot! Where does that rank you all time?

Congrats that’s an insane number

Back