50,000K - A THP Milestone

That's quite the milestone! Congrats on 50K, @mikeg_74!

heck of a time youve had on here pal! Our paths need to cross. I am certainly proud to call you my friend and one of the best dudes on THP!

Huge accomplishment Mike!!! It’s been a pleasure getting to know you through THP and am fond of the memories from the 2014 Morgan Cup! I look forward to following your THP journey over the next 50k.

Now we just need to figure out how we tee it up more!

Congrats on 50k. That's huge!

WOW!!! Congratulations man

BigTime South....there is the OG Big Time North of me.
Oh I know. He's off chasing marathons and a bit off the post count pace. ;)

Congratulations @mikeg_74 I saw this earlier today and the more I think about it the more impressive that number is

glad you're here, Mike! and grateful that THP created the chance for me to meet you! 👊 Here's to 50k more!!!

Somewhere along the lines I passed the 50k post mark. It's crazy when I step back and think this all started with me laying in a hospital bed looking for a ball to replace the TP3. Fast forward 50k posts later and that is a lot of #TheGrandaddy and Jordan Spieth talk. :cool:

In all seriousness I never imagined the longevity THP would have in my golfing life, the places it would take me, the people I would meet and the overall growth it brought me not only as a golfer, but a person as well. It's given me one of my best friends in life, (looking at you @Nate ) and also introduced someone who literally saved my marriage, and they don't even know it.

I'm human, I make mistakes, and I have certainly made my fair share. I am sure I have ruffled some feathers, but with life on the mean streets of the internet, it's bound to happen. You won't please everyone and just have to stay true to yourself. Ask for forgiveness when you've messed up and keep moving on down the road.

Thank you @JB and @GolferGal for creating a digital space where we can talk golf and everything else under the sun, while at the same time growing as people and hopefully leaving the game in a better place than when we found it. Here's to the next 50K!
tenor.gif

Congrats! I am barely past 10k 😳

Congrats, that's a big number...wait, you talk about Jordan Spieth?

Cheers!

Huge milestone and even better person! Congrats !

Huge milestone and even better person! Congrats !
Just seeing this thread. Agree on both counts. Congrats Mike!

Congrats on 50K!

Back