USAF Retired

Goat Cup-Team Tudor / MC-Team Hackers
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Today is my 3 year THP anniversary and I hit 5,000 posts...I just love this site!

Thanks to @JB and @GolferGal for hosting this fantastic site and all the guys and gals who make it up!

Just can't wait to meet more THPrs on the golf course....maybe it'll be at THP Sawgrass in September 👊🏻

The highlight of being here was being lucky enough to be chosen for The Morgan Cup's 2021 Team Hackers with a great bunch of guys! 78FB5B2B-9EAC-417F-AE15-41BAF4324914.jpeg
Thank you all ❤️

Congrats on 5k and 3 years on the site. Maybe we'll get to meet at Sawgrass in September. How cool would that be!

Congrats on 5k and 3 years on the site. Maybe we'll get to meet at Sawgrass in September. How cool would that be!

it was be damn cool 👊🏻

Congrats @USAF Ret in Wis on your milestone! I look forward to teeing it up with you sometime(thinks September:unsure:)!

Glad to be one that has teed it up with you. Till we do it again!

Really glad you joined this community!!! Congrats on the milestone and can't wait to get to tee it up with you again someday.

Congratulations...maybe take a moment to breathe. :D

Congrats on your milestones. Nice to have you on the forum.

Congrats on the milestone and always enjoy reading your posts.

Congrats!

Congrats on the impressive milestones! 🎉🍻

Congratulations on 3 years and 5k posts!

Atta boy! 👊

Congrats. It’s fun to see people hit those milestone posts. Such a cool place.

Congrats on 5k posts and 3 years. I can't wait to meet you this summer and play some rounds.

Both are really good milestone. Congrats.

Congrats! My 3 year anniversary is next month 😀

Congrats! on the anniversary!

Congrats Craig. Hope all works out with your move.

Back