Well done sir, like you, I really like this site and the people in it. I found it particularly great to visit during much of the last year's COVID stuff.

Today is my 3 year THP anniversary and I hit 5,000 posts...I just love this site!

Thanks to @JB and @GolferGal for hosting this fantastic site and all the guys and gals who make it up!

Just can't wait to meet more THPrs on the golf course....maybe it'll be at THP Sawgrass in September 👊🏻

The highlight of being here was being lucky enough to be chosen for The Morgan Cup's 2021 Team Hackers with a great bunch of guys! View attachment 9070988
Thank you all ❤

time flies when you’re having fun! Here’s to 3 more years.

Love your content and we will definitely be playing some golf together in April or May. Maybe Troy Burne or StoneRidge? Can't wait to meet in person!

Congrats on 5K and happy THPversary!

Good stuff!

Congrats on both milestones

Congratulations!!!! Enjoy your posts.

Congrats on the 5K and 3 years! I always enjoy your posts.

Love your content and we will definitely be playing some golf together in April or May. Maybe Troy Burne or StoneRidge? Can't wait to meet in person!

Thanks, both sound great but I haven't played StoneRidge yet 👊🏻

Last edited:
Congrats. Once a person gets started post counts start climbing.

Today is my 3 year THP anniversary and I hit 5,000 posts...I just love this site!

Thanks to @JB and @GolferGal for hosting this fantastic site and all the guys and gals who make it up!

Just can't wait to meet more THPrs on the golf course....maybe it'll be at THP Sawgrass in September 👊🏻

The highlight of being here was being lucky enough to be chosen for The Morgan Cup's 2021 Team Hackers with a great bunch of guys! View attachment 9070988
Thank you all ❤
Congrats Craig! Great milestone; hopefully we will tee it up soon man

Thank you all ❤
Congrats on the 3 years and 5K posts!!!!

Congrats on the anniversary! Glad to have you here!

Awesome job on the longevity and booming to 5k!

Back