A Gift from Bridgestone Golf to their 2014 Morgan Cup Staffers

Btw that is a Bettanardi belt buckle. #DazedandConfused

Going through this thread on a computer instead of my phone, and that bag is even more impressive. I can't stress enough how grateful and appreciative I am of all the things Bridgestone has done and continues to do for us MC staffers. The tour pro treatment? This seems like it's even beyond that. Those Bridgestone folks are incredible people, no doubt about it.

I havent even received mine yet and I am over whelmed with emotions. Its not just a staff bag, it is signed by every #TEAMBSG staffer! That is so personal and I will cherish this bag for the rest of my life! Just so amazing and I am truly honored to be sponsored by such greay OEM!

^^^that perhaps the understatement of the year!

Yhats so awesome. I adore that bag.

I'm jealous. That faux Carbon stitch is epic.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Just unbelievable right now!!!

OH MY GOD!!!! That is AMAZING. Bridgestone is really looking after their staffers.

Totally Awesome!

Awesomeness, guys. Great stuff

Scheduled delivery tomorrow. I will be waiting at the front door and ready to tackle the UPS delivery lady lol

Not if I see her first!

Wow, just....WOW! Would say unbelievable, but Bridgestone just blows things up! Well done, well done indeed.

Oh. My. Goodness. Awesome!

Ok that's effing Awesome! I'm really happy for all you guys! I'm not really shocked by the fact tha Bridgestone is bringing like this! With all they do for all of us here at THP, making it a little more special for the Morgan Cup Staffers is only fitting.

WOW I am so amazed those bags are spectacular, belts are awesome and everything combined is out of this world special!

Freaking amazing! So awesome for Bridgestone to do this.

Bad ass, love me some Bridgestone and their staffers.

I still can't get over this....unreal doesn't describe it.

Cool bag but it looks like someone wrote all over it with a sharpi-OM MY GODD!! IS THAT BRANDT SNEDEKERS SIGNATURE?

OMG OMG OMG

OK calm down Matt. Breath... Breath.

I'm overwhelmed by jealousy at the moment but congratulations to all that received this amazing package. This is why I fit Bridgestone tires on my motorcycles and tee up Bridgestone golf balls. What an amazing gesture by a truly remarkable company!

That's amazing! Happy for you guys.

Oh my god that is awesome. Bridgestone goes above and beyond, I am jealous for sure.

Awesome!!!

That's just awesome, what a gesture by a fantastic company. Love love love that belt buckle!!!!

Forgot to add that's my favorite color option of their bag as well! So jelly

Man what a class act, very very impressed with :bridgestone: Good luck to you in the MC sir!:banana:

Cool bag but it looks like someone wrote all over it with a sharpi-OM MY GODD!! IS THAT BRANDT SNEDEKERS SIGNATURE?

OMG OMG OMG

OK calm down Matt. Breath... Breath.

I'm overwhelmed by jealousy at the moment but congratulations to all that received this amazing package. This is why I fit Bridgestone tires on my motorcycles and tee up Bridgestone golf balls. What an amazing gesture by a truly remarkable company!

All about #THPMC brutha.

Back