A quick hello to my best friend

Scorp

Lacking competent adult supervision
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Hey y'all this is a quick shout out to my best friend @dutchie . She just joined the forum and is very new to golf. I've been singing the praises of this place to her for a minute and she finally joined. Hey @dutchie !!!

Welcome to THP

Welcome at @dutchie it’sa great place to learn. Or just mess around.

Welcome at @dutchie it’sa great place to learn. Or just mess around.
Messing around is what I would call my attempts at playing golf... But I'm learning. Taking lessons here in the Netherlands and having fun when I'm on the course in SC with @Scorp . Only started playing and lessons 3 months ago

Messing around is what I would call my attempts at playing golf... But I'm learning. Taking lessons here in the Netherlands and having fun when I'm on the course in SC with @Scorp . Only started playing and lessons 3 months ago
You’ll be fine enjoy and don’t rush things.

Welcome to :thp:

Thank you! @Scorp Already said people on here were nice

Welcome Dutchie! Always great to have another participant in our obsession…er….community! Hope to meet you at an event sometime.

Welcome Dutchie! Always great to have another participant in our obsession…er….community! Hope to meet you at an event sometime.
Thank you! I'm lucky that I get to spend quite some time in the US, so yeah, hopefully we will!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome. I hope you enjoy the forum.

Welcome to THP @dutchie !

3 months into golf, heck yeah you are. What’s been the most fun part of it all for you?

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP @dutchie !

3 months into golf, heck yeah you are. What’s been the most fun part of it all for you?
Gosh, difficult question! I love that you can improve so much by learning and practice, and not just by having talent. I kinda lack in that department.

I've managed to actually score par 4 times in the 4 times I've done 18 holes. That is probably not very impressive, but I got a kick out of that.

I think it's an awesome way to spend quality time with people you care about and have fun with.

And honestly, riding the cart is so much fun! 😋

Welcome aboard, @dutchie !
Glad to have you. Great to see another female in here. Maybe next time you're in SC, @PackersGirl and I can meet up with you and @Scorp for a round of golf.
Yes!! Welcome to THP @dutchie !!! We definitely need to plan a get together with you guys!!

Back