A quick hello to my best friend

Gosh, difficult question! I love that you can improve so much by learning and practice, and not just by having talent. I kinda lack in that department.

I've managed to actually score par 4 times in the 4 times I've done 18 holes. That is probably not very impressive, but I got a kick out of that.

I think it's an awesome way to spend quality time with people you care about and have fun with.

And honestly, riding the cart is so much fun! 😋

That’s actually quite impressive!

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to the best place on the internet!

Hey y'all this is a quick shout out to my best friend @dutchie . She just joined the forum and is very new to golf. I've been singing the praises of this place to her for a minute and she finally joined. Hey @dutchie !!!
Welcome @dutchie to THP!!!

Welcome, @dutchie! A lot of great information to be found here and terrific conversations, both on and off-topic!

Welcome to THP @dutchie ! And welcome to the great game of golf!

Welcome to thp

Welcome aboard, @dutchie! Keep it fun and chase the pars. Before you know it, you’ll have you first bird!

Welcome to THP!

Gosh, difficult question! I love that you can improve so much by learning and practice, and not just by having talent. I kinda lack in that department.

I've managed to actually score par 4 times in the 4 times I've done 18 holes. That is probably not very impressive, but I got a kick out of that.

I think it's an awesome way to spend quality time with people you care about and have fun with.

And honestly, riding the cart is so much fun! 😋
Welcome to THP @dutchie!

And 4 pars that soon is impressive!
Loved visiting Amsterdam and other parts of the Netherlands - keep up the good work golf-wise.

And enjoy driving the carts!

Welcome aboard @dutchie !! Look forward to hearing your thoughts on this crazy game.

Welcome to THP @dutchie! Nice to see more golfers on from nearby timezones 😄

Back