A Regional THP Call Out

Imagine if he just rolled up to the first tee with his 7 year old white driver and dropped one 300 😂.
I know a golfer from jax who has that same M.O. Never can remember his screen name. You guys know the 1...

Plays golf six times a year, rolls out of bed to shoot a 74 because he not sober enough to be nervous.

we have 12, so you’ll need to call the ringer.

Competition plan would be 36 holes on day one 18 day two.

What course(s) do you this fit the bill?
I put a list together earlier, but if we were looking for a stay and play, I would suggest:

PGA National, Hammock Beach, Streamsong, Bay Hill, OCN, Trump Doral, Mission Inn, and probably a bunch more that I forgot. But if we could swing it financially, I think Streamsong would be the choice.

I put a list together earlier, but if we were looking for a stay and play, I would suggest:

PGA National, Hammock Beach, Streamsong, Bay Hill, OCN, Trump Doral, Mission Inn, and probably a bunch more that I forgot. But if we could swing it financially, I think Streamsong would be the choice.

thanks. Now I’ll have things to do, researching all of these courses, while hiding from the sun tomorrow.

thanks. Now I’ll have things to do, researching all of these courses, while hiding from the sun tomorrow.
I’ll save you a bit of work, Hammock Beach Ocean Course was in wonderful shape today.
91D03EEB-73B2-4BE0-A332-A8AA378481D1.jpeg
3E4E46DF-45C8-4B1D-B8BC-BCC16BECD8E0.jpeg
9A1E1944-28EF-471C-BC36-397C40495FE1.jpeg

Ok, where is our Mid-Atlantic team. PA, NJ, and NY could put a monster team together and we have some amazing courses to travel to.

Trump Doral offers 4 courses and all are in really good shape. But don’t want to be biased because that’s 15min from the house. Bay Hill May have some good stay and play rates

I mean...

@Greg Kulbick
@mmaynard11
@troyefl and
@dwchockey13 just won their flight, then we have...
@Canes
@X.Man
@jim54
@McLovin (NBD, just a Grandaddy cap)
And that’s before we even call @MWard @Thechosen1 (a stick) and myself.

And I know what you are thinking, we only have 11. But (1) I think I forgot some people, and (2) I have a back-up plan if we need a 12th who may or may not have went to high school with Wardy.

Add @CobraX51 if you plan to win

Look man, I can only carry so much weight on my small frame

If you’re free in a couple weeks, we can try something and see how that goes. Guarantee you it’s not as bad as you think

Count me in on this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We would have to find some 1-2 caps to carry the load, or @dwchockey13 and his 12-14 cap shooting 76 or some such stuff.

Shot +5 yesterday and my handicap only dropped to 12.4

I vote streamsong, all 3 courses are right there. Expensive but would be a blast. Plus, all 3 courses are top 100 in the US

Shot +5 yesterday and my handicap only dropped to 12.4

Yeah, that makes sense for you. 20 handicap comes into a eat your lunch type course and fires off a 75. I think something is wrong with whatever service is keeping your handicap.

Yeah, that makes sense for you. 20 handicap comes into a eat your lunch type course and fires off a 75. I think something is wrong with whatever service is keeping your handicap.

Means I can rise to the occasion when needed?

Trump Doral offers 4 courses and all are in really good shape. But don’t want to be biased because that’s 15min from the house. Bay Hill May have some good stay and play rates
Well I mean if that happened at least we know where the after match BBQ would be happening at.

This is kind of like the Olympics....you have to sell the group on your site. They all sound amazing and I think we want to make a trip annually.

#WIllTravelNorthtoPLayGolf

HOT AF here in FL. Let's do this.

There aren't really enough of us THPers in Montana for a regional rivalry, but any of you are welcome to visit and play some warm day, cool night mountain golf when the Sonoran heat gets you down. I like the substance and style of you AZ THPers. You are passionate, engaged and fun.

VA THP'ers would be able to hang with you guys from AZ! (y) :cool: We have a lot of nice courses to play, especially down by the shore, VA beach area, Williamsburg.

Has any of the AZ guys played at sea level? I remember playing in AZ and getting like 30yrds of extra carry! 😂 ask @Molten !

Has any of the AZ guys played at sea level? I remember playing in AZ and getting like 30yrds of extra carry! 😂 ask @Molten !
Uhhhh yeah. The ball flies in AZ. X was giving it to ya.

lets see I play most of my golf under 1500 ft elevation. Next month I'll be playin up at 6500 it's gonna FLY up there if (and this is a big IF) I can keep it in between the trees!

if we assume 4.5 yards per 1000ft. That punishes my drives 6.75 yards in PHX over sea level and a whopping 29.75 yards in Show Low. Now, if we factor in the heat....2.5 yards/10 deg.

my summer dives at 115F get an additional 11.25 yard boost over 70F.

I just think these AZ boys are afraid of a little FL heat

Back