Abu Dhabi HSBC Championship

CBaker

2024 Team Hackers #FailsatFive
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
The Euro tour has quite the star studded line up for this event this week, and it all kicks off live tonight. At 10:40pm EST, McIlroy, Fowler, and Spieth will tee off as the marquee group.

Does Spieth capture win #2 of 2016 already? Does McIlroy continue his dominance of the European tour and snag his first of 2016? A bunch of story lines could play out and I'm pretty excited for this event.

I wish this was a week where I was working overnights so I could stay up to watch this. Alas, I'm working days so I can't do that. The TV times on the weekend set up for early morning finishes.

I love how this is on every evening for us west coasters. Awesome tournament and a true bucket list course.

Like seeing the big names playing. Does suck that it's on late.

Damn I was hoping this would be streaming on the nbc sports app but no such luck

Abu Dhabi HSBC Championship

Damn I was hoping this would be streaming on the nbc sports app but no such luck

Probably will be on the golf channel app though

Edit: yep, you can watch on golf live extra.

Probably will be on the golf channel app though

Edit: yep, you can watch on golf live extra.

yep watching it on my laptop, just cant on my tv through Roku

love the look of the club house. They said the trophy was 11lbs of silver worth 38k. Heckuva prize there!

No idea what Ricky was doing. Great put front Rory to start.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I think Ricky needs a new putter.

greens look crazy fast

Rory taking the early lead and Spieth missing a short birdie putt.

Rickie had a hell of a comeback on the 2nd green after he did whatever you call what he did on the 1st

And if Rory keeps putting like this...watch out.

Rors is on FIYAH!

I really want to stay up to watch this group, WOW.

I really want to stay up to watch this group, WOW.

This would be an insane group to follow in person. Talk about a clinic.

I am trying to stay up to watch it. The smart thing to do would be to record it. But that's not nearly as fun as watching it live. especially with these guys!

Rory's driving is just stupid

The ol 3-putt bog for Rory.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Greens rolling 12+ and will be around 13 if not more once the dew goes away. No thank you.

They said 13.6 yesterday.. That's aggressive.

I wonder what the stimp would be on hardwood. It's gotta be close to that haha

Back