Accepted into the LSU Graduate School of Banking

Congrats! Makes me think of this Seinfeld episode. Your dream has been fulfilled!

df9418f2-d2c7-4e51-8d16-acd23bb5423e_text.gif

Congrats! Sounds like a great opportunity.

Congrats Celebrate GIF by Sesame Street

IMG_5130.gif
Welcome aboard. Geaux Tigers.

This past Friday I was notified that I had been nominated and selected to participate in a program called RISE through my job. As part of the RISE program I get to go to LSU and participate in their banking school which is a 3 year program. I’m really excited for this opportunity as LSU’s banking school is one of the best there is and in addition to that getting further leadership development opportunities through my work program as well.

Humble brag post but I’m super excited and proud about this opportunity.
Congrats , big win there

Congratulations!

Congratulations that sounds like an incredible opportunity.

Congratulations Mike! 👏

Congratulations!!!

Congratulations!!

This past Friday I was notified that I had been nominated and selected to participate in a program called RISE through my job. As part of the RISE program I get to go to LSU and participate in their banking school which is a 3 year program. I’m really excited for this opportunity as LSU’s banking school is one of the best there is and in addition to that getting further leadership development opportunities through my work program as well.

Congratulations on professional and personal development opportunities!

Congrats man!

Congrats!

Congrats!!! That’s an awesome opportunity

Congrats! That’s awesome news to get

Congrats!

Congrats!!!

That's awesome! Congrats!

Congrats @e1iterate. 👏 well done great opportunity!

Congratulations dude!

Congrats, sounds like a great opportunity!

Getting singled out for a recognition and opportunity like this is so great! Congrats.

Congratulations this I sounds like an awesome opportunity!

Congrats

Back