Add An Emoji To The Like Button

DataDude

I Hate LIV
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
If you could add another emoji reaction to the Like Button what would you add and why?

For me it's this one

šŸ¤”

There are often times when someone says something thought provoking that I really want to know or think more about.

šŸ¤®
Believe this to be self explanatory šŸ¤£

šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļø Or šŸ¤”. I constantly find myself wanting to use that emoji to simply say ā€œI donā€™t understandā€ or kind of as a ā€œhuh?ā€

I think I'd be okay with the thinking one in lieu of the appreciation one. We have the thumbs up, I feel like that's kinda saying the same thing twice?

I think I'd be okay with the thinking one in lieu of the appreciation one. We have the thumbs up, I feel like that's kinda saying the same thing twice?
I might like the appreciation more than the thumbs up. It's fits the community a little better IMO.

I might like the appreciation more than the thumbs up. It's fits the community a little better IMO.

I like the Appreciation fist.

I use ā€œlikeā€ when I like what someone says or something of that nature, the appreciation is more of a thanks for taking the time to answer or I didnā€™t think of it like that and appreciate the point made or such.

Iā€™d probably go with either šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø or šŸ¤”

Thinking emoji is a solid choice. I'd remove eyeroll. It seems like it's rarely ever used and if/when it is just seems condescending and juvenile which doesn't really fit the tone of the board IMO.
Spoiler
Queue someone eyeroll emojing this lol

I use ā€œlikeā€ when I like what someone says or something of that nature, the appreciation is more of a thanks for taking the time to answer or I didnā€™t think of it like that and appreciate the point made or such.
I tend to use the appreciation emjio anytime I read a post that makes me want to give the person a fist bump if we were face to face.

I wonder about the "mind Blown" one sometimes, i man are you mad at what i said, or its to hard for you to understand? but i like the idea of the :unsure: one. Sometimes i wonder if its saying you have a mother think combine and here it is. My dad was good about giving me extra thinks......he said a lot, "Son, if that what you think is happening; you've got another think coming"

What about a shoulder shrug instead of the eyeroll emoji? To me, the eyeroll says the same thing as "huh?"

šŸ˜³

Pretty much same here, but I also use the fist bump as a "good job!" sometimes.

I'm pretty happy with the options just as they are, I think they cover a full balance of reactions.

šŸ¤¤
Easily the drool emoji for those food pics.

Back