Adidas CodeChaos Golf Shoes

Just ordered the all whites. $112 at DDG. Pretty good for a great shoe.

Canada version of the Nations pack were released today... managed to snag a pair!!
going to rock them like a boss, nice.

They really did do a nice job on it. Not too crazy.

So, here is my pair of Primeblue. I have worn them 5 or 6 times on the course and I wear them a couple times a week for my normal shoe (we wear jeans to work.). They definitely look dingy, although, honestly, they do not look bad, but comparing them to the photo of the shoe online, there is a clear difference.

ECEADFF6-390A-46F4-B20C-DCC8C0507094.jpeg0CF4D907-D68D-4CE9-AF91-8D87026A492F.png

The standard Code Chaos, which is not the knit material, is so much easier to keep clean and more stable for a golf swing. If I could do it over, i would by the white/gray color way and the newly released red, white and blue color way.

going to rock them like a boss, nice.

They really did do a nice job on it. Not too crazy.
Absolutely!! And I agree, splash without saturation.

The standard Code Chaos, which is not the knit material, is so much easier to keep clean and more stable for a golf swing. If I could do it over, i would by the white/gray color way and the newly released red, white and blue color way.
my red white and blue came in yesterday and I went straight to the range. Im a big Adidas fan and every pair of gym shoes I have are Adidas. I was shocked how comfortable the Code Chaos were even compared to their UltraBoost shoes. I agree with the knit material part. Last year I had 3 pairs of 360 Boosts, 2 leather and 1 prime knit version, and the prime knit were not stable for a golf swing (but I LOVE them in a regular NMD shoe). I didnt care for any of the 360 Boosts last year and donated them all once I found Puma spikes

But the Code Chaos seem like a big step up in comfort vs the 360 boosts for me. Big test will be how they perform in the morning dew covered grass

Last edited:
my red white and blue came in yesterday and I went straight to the range. Im a big Adidas fan and every pair of gym shoes I have are Adidas. I was shocked how comfortable the Code Chaos were even compared to their UltraBoost shoes. I agree with the knit material part. Last year I had 3 pairs of 360 Boosts, 2 leather and 1 prime knit version, and the prime knit were not stable for a golf swing (but I LOVE them in a regular NMD shoe). I didnt care for any of the 360 Boosts last year and donated them all once I found Puma spikes

But the Code Chaos seem like a big step up in comfort vs the 360 boosts for me. Big test will be how they perform in the morning dew covered grass

I have experienced no problems with slipping while swinging in the Code Chaos. Even though spike less, they work great. If I want to wear a spiked shoe, the Puma ProAdapt are my all time favorite. If I want spike less, The Code Chaos are now my all time favorite.

I have experienced no problems with slipping while swinging in the Code Chaos. Even though spike less, they work great. If I want to wear a spiked shoe, the Puma ProAdapt are my all time favorite. If I want spike less, The Code Chaos are now my all time favorite.
Good to know!! yea because of MC I already now own 5 pairs of ProAdapts and 2 PWRAdapts. The ProAdapts are such an incredible shoe. Ill never consider any spiked shoe other than those again

The Code Chaos do seem to have more traction from the looks of them. Last year I had Nike Air Max 1G's and some pair of FootJoy's but the footing in both was horrible.

Sucks that Adidas aren’t selling the UK shoes over here. I could order them from home, but I’m waiting for a Footjoy polo that’s been stuck at Heathrow now for 2 weeks. It’s just sitting there with all the pandemic stuff going on, so pointless order anything from that side of the pond right now.

I mean.. I should have seen it coming. Soft material, and I even dumped KIWI on it.

Toes are browning already.

Is this what you refer to as browning? shoes might be on list of apparel pondering...

1591277099404.png

Is this what you refer to as browning? shoes might be on list of apparel pondering...

View attachment 8947277
I wish.

Mine are browning right at the toe and moving up toward the laces. It's much more visible with my sunglasses on - an absolute eyesore from my perspective.

I wish.

Mine are browning right at the toe and moving up toward the laces. It's much more visible with my sunglasses on - an absolute eyesore from my perspective.

yuck... that is a bummer! guess Chaos will not be on the list.

I wish.

Post a photo, let’s have a look.

Still haven't thrown them in the wash? I prefer the looks of the knit blues but didn't want to make it a "only wear at specific time" shoe so went with the waterproof whites.

I have been a TrueLinkswear fan over the years and like to walk. I have 2 pair of Ecco Biom hybrid 3 BOA wish is a good walking shoe, an older adicross gripmore that is still one of my all time favs (for looks and comfort. Very underrated shoe) and adidas boost 360 that I love but now save for the rain.

The CodeChaos are not my favorite shoe to look at. I would rank them last of the ones listed above but, it's THE most comfy waking shoe I have put on to date. Plenty of grip, support, waterproofing, and comfort. At that point it would have to be an UGLY shoe for me not to have it.

View attachment 8947277

I am guessing that the “browning” referenced by @Canadan is similar to the photo I posted a few posts above. As some others have mentioned, the issue of discoloration would be associated with the knit tops (Primeblue), not the others. My other pair wipes off very easily.

I am guessing that the “browning” referenced by @Canadan is similar to the photo I posted a few posts above. As some others have mentioned, the issue of discoloration would be associated with the knit tops (Primeblue), not the others. My other pair wipes off very easily.
yeah, the knit top is the problem, and I guess I am stupid for thinking that color profile would have any sort of resilience to the elements (it doesn't).

Oh well.

So, here is my pair of Primeblue. I have worn them 5 or 6 times on the course and I wear them a couple times a week for my normal shoe (we wear jeans to work.). They definitely look dingy, although, honestly, they do not look bad, but comparing them to the photo of the shoe online, there is a clear difference.

View attachment 8947264View attachment 8947265
ew, that helps that ponder.

so you are saying something like this will be ok?

1591280159582.png

Waterproof textile upper to keep your feet dry and comfortable

CodeChaos on sale at TGW. $120, down from $150.

You get them yet? Bought mine online May 28 and have been refreshing my phone feverishly ever since.

Support originally guaranteed they would ship May 30 and be in my hands today (June 3). Now I'm just getting "in process" with no ship nor expected arrival date.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Not yet....says pending shipment and was due to arrive today but status hasn’t changed. Weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My all whites from Dicks will be here today. Looking forward to them

I'm not sure if they fit like other adidas (like my boost 2.0) but I had to go up a half and also get extra wide, otherwise my feet were being strangled.

I couldn’t try on a wide. I tried a 1/2 size larger and the way the toe is shaped it was still too narrow. I returned them. I hate not being able to try on shoes. I may wind up with another pair of Tour 360s.

Back