adidas Ultimate Shorts - THP Review

I didn't didn't find the incredible deals you guys have been talking about, but I did finally buy a pair of the grey chino style utlimate shorts which I had been wanting for quite some time. That might just about do it for me on this short now that i have probably 8-9 of them.

cel0019-vista-grey-1_1.jpg

Not sure I've ever been so pumped up about an apparel release... Maybe the pumas back in '14 or so.

I didn't didn't find the incredible deals you guys have been talking about, but I did finally buy a pair of the grey chino style utlimate shorts which I had been wanting for quite some time. That might just about do it for me on this short now that i have probably 8-9 of them.

cel0019-vista-grey-1_1.jpg

Not sure I've ever been so pumped up about an apparel release... Maybe the pumas back in '14 or so.

I have those myself, I love this line. I've got to look into the pants for spring that's for sure.

another vote for loving this line. it's the only golf short my wife has given me unsolicited compliments on.

another vote for loving this line. it's the only golf short my wife has given me unsolicited compliments on.

That's a great wife. Mine just rolls her eyes and tells me to stop buying golf shoes.

no.

Got these in the pink dot style. They run big though! Especially with the elastic waist. Exchanged for a size smaller.

Sent from my golf cart

Got these in the pink dot style. They run big though! Especially with the elastic waist. Exchanged for a size smaller.

Sent from my golf cart

I'd agree with that.. A touch bigger than what we are used to, but I think a lot of that has to do with the stretch waist. A little extra give makes a huge difference.

That's a great wife.

not so fast. family dinner last night i tell my grandfather that my game last year was the best it's ever been. he tells me to keep playing and working on it, so i jokingly go tell him to talk to my wife. she says, "oh, he plays PLENTY of golf" with that implied eye-rolling it's-kind-of-an-issue-in-our-house tone. i guess now is not the time to tell her my major new years resolution is to play more golf.

I'd agree with that.. A touch bigger than what we are used to, but I think a lot of that has to do with the stretch waist. A little extra give makes a huge difference.
Absolutely. Pumped to wear them this season. I'm so used to I guess you can say "static" waist bands like oakley and under armour. I got them in my usual size and was surprised how much room you have.

Sent from my golf cart

not so fast. family dinner last night i tell my grandfather that my game last year was the best it's ever been. he tells me to keep playing and working on it, so i jokingly go tell him to talk to my wife. she says, "oh, he plays PLENTY of golf" with that implied eye-rolling it's-kind-of-an-issue-in-our-house tone. i guess now is not the time to tell her my major new years resolution is to play more golf.

I'll pray for you.

Absolutely. Pumped to wear them this season. I'm so used to I guess you can say "static" waist bands like oakley and under armour. I got them in my usual size and was surprised how much room you have.

Sent from my golf cart

I expect them to follow suit. I had a pair of stretch waist UAs last season and they were notably thicker and bulker on the waist. I expect they'll catch up eventually.

Back