Air Jordan 11 Golf

Happy for all of those that got the cool greys. I really wanted them, but struck out this morning and didn't get the early release access. If anyone has an extra pair of size 11.5, let me know.

What up fam!!

1574447364803.jpeg

Happy for all of those that got the cool greys. I really wanted them, but struck out this morning and didn't get the early release access. If anyone has an extra pair of size 11.5, let me know.

look on stockx. The prices are not that crazy right now

5 minutes after I got the confirmation for my pair from Nike, I got my shipping notification for the pair I bought on StockX :oops:. Looks like I need two more feet.
What size? 10?

I did everything I could at 10 and even went through PayPal before they told me I missed out.

This was my first attempt to get a Jourdan release, and I got lucky! I feel like the SWAG purchases helped prepare me. Man, I must have had that pair in my cart and pushed "pay" within a couple seconds. Unreal how quickly they get sold.

If anyone has a size 10... I am all ears.

94B80413-881E-48C1-9613-5FC16AF0D0EF.jpeg2E1AFCB7-9C57-4619-BE8A-4014DADB5880.jpeg

That's a tremendous looking trophy. How'd you get it?
You all thought I was kidding when I said I would proudly display it in my office....and I have had to explain ti at least 10 times so far. ?

Can someone explain to me why these spiked Jordan’s sell out so fast while the spikeless have been available for a long time? I know these are a retro style, but that’s about it.

Can someone explain to me why these spiked Jordan’s sell out so fast while the spikeless have been available for a long time? I know these are a retro style, but that’s about it.

they make less and more respectively.

Supply <<< Demand

It’s funny what these are going for on eBay. They aren’t selling nearly as high as previous versions but I will probably buy some at the right price for next season.

they make less and more respectively.
Supply <<< Demand

But why? Why is one Jordan style more sought after than another? Just that more people prefer the actual style or do they prefer spiked over spikeless?

And is there a reason they don’t make multiple runs as long as the shoes keep selling? Obviously the deman is there for the shoes to sell out so quickly.

But why? Why is one Jordan style more sought after than another? Just that more people prefer the actual style or do they prefer spiked over spikeless?

And is there a reason they don’t make multiple runs as long as the shoes keep selling? Obviously the deman is there for the shoes to sell out so quickly.

Artificial demand.

The Jordan 11 is one of, if not the most, iconic Jordan ever made. The sneaker version of this shoe in traditional colorways sells out almost immediately. Part of that is nostalgia, part of that is artificial supply restriction, and part of that is the creation of exclusivity. The Jordan ADG was a golf-made shoe with design elements borrowed from other Jordan shoes, like the elephant print accents. And I would say they have made multiple runs of the 11. The cool grey color was the 4th release of this shoe (the 5th if you count the unreleased Master's edition). but the point is that these shoes have to have a hint of collectability to be true to the legacy and pumping out a million of them will undermine that idea.

Supply <<< Demand
The Jordan 11 is one of, if not the most, iconic Jordan ever made. The sneaker version of this shoe in traditional colorways sells out almost immediately. Part of that is nostalgia, part of that is artificial supply restriction, and part of that is the creation of exclusivity. The Jordan ADG was a golf-made shoe with design elements borrowed from other Jordan shoes, like the elephant print accents. And I would say they have made multiple runs of the 11. The cool grey color was the 4th release of this shoe (the 5th if you count the unreleased Master's edition). but the point is that these shoes have to have a hint of collectability to be true to the legacy and pumping out a million of them will undermine that idea.

I had one or more of the original Jordan 11’s in the 90’s. I just don’t remember them being so sought after back then. And I don’t feel the nostalgia for them for some reason. But I don’t really feel the desire to collect anything, so that may be the disconnect here for me.

I had one or more of the original Jordan 11’s in the 90’s. I just don’t remember them being so sought after back then. And I don’t feel the nostalgia for them for some reason. But I don’t really feel the desire to collect anything, so that may be the disconnect here for me.

Nike purposefully releases smaller numbers of their iconic models to increase demand, actually all shoe brands do this.

when it comes to actual sneakers there are releases with >10K pairs that could easily sell 50X that.

Nike makes their money off of general release shoes, they use these models to continue to keep demand high for their products

does anyone find the toes of these to be very tight/narrow?? I have regular gym shoes in the 11's that I have no issue with in a 9.5.... the grey's are the first golf version I have (actually have the shoe version also)

But I wore these to the range the other day and they were very uncomfortably tight squeezing my toes together. I loosened them up as much as I could and it felt better, but the toe box still seemed very narrow

does anyone find the toes of these to be very tight/narrow?? I have regular gym shoes in the 11's that I have no issue with in a 9.5.... the grey's are the first golf version I have (actually have the shoe version also)

But I wore these to the range the other day and they were very uncomfortably tight squeezing my toes together. I loosened them up as much as I could and it felt better, but the toe box still seemed very narrow
I find that the sneakers run a bit big, and that the cleats run more true to size, and are about a half size smaller as a result. I wear my 11 sneakers in 10.5, so I ordered my first set of 11 cleats in 10.5 and they were too small. I think got an 11 and they were perfect.

strange. I wear 9.5 in everything. Obviously some are bigger/smaller than others but still 9.5 works for me. These 11's feel tiny in mainly the toe box... I would agree tho that Jordans typically run slightly larger

strange. I wear 9.5 in everything. Obviously some are bigger/smaller than others but still 9.5 works for me. These 11's feel tiny in mainly the toe box... I would agree tho that Jordans typically run slightly larger
Yeah, it makes no sense. I would try a half size up.

Back