Air Jordan 11 Golf

3 versions are getting restocked on Nike.com at 10 AM Eastern tomorrow (December 19): Cool Grey, Safari Bred (black/red version that was very limited around US Open), and White/Gum.

3 versions are getting restocked on Nike.com at 10 AM Eastern tomorrow (December 19): Cool Grey, Safari Bred (black/red version that was very limited around US Open), and White/Gum.
:unsure:

This is amazing news. @JB is going to be thrilled that he can snag a pair as well I bet.

I am going to try for the Bred.

This is amazing news. @JB is going to be thrilled that he can snag a pair as well I bet.

I thought about buying all of them and burning them so nobody has to ever see them again. Then realized, that would be paying Kaeperprick, so decided against it. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm contemplating the Bred too... I'd need to wear them with pants though. Black shoes look terrible contrasted with my pale legs.

I'm contemplating the Bred too... I'd need to wear them with pants though. Black shoes look terrible contrasted with my pale legs.
I think they are going to be by far the most difficult to get. I have the grey, the concord, and I had the white but sold them. I really want the Bred.

I think they are going to be by far the most difficult to get. I have the grey, the concord, and I had the white but sold them. I really want the Bred.

Beware that the red on the soles will not stay on if you play in those shoes. It will flake off.

I decided to remove it, but what the hell, yes its true. Caused major issues for retailers and I mean MAJOR.
#NikeQuality
After the round you saw me play with them on, I can understand why you would not want them anywhere near your feet ?

• Haha
Reactions: JB
After the round you saw me play with them on, I can understand why you would not want them anywhere near your feet ?
Nah, man, you hit the ball fine considered you were blinded at impact by those horrible things.
I bet a good pair of shoes saves you 2 a side :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Took this picture from another site, but this is what happened to the soles of the Tour Premiere shoes that were released with the same type of sole around the time of this year's US Open. I can't imagine it wouldn't happen to the Safari Bred Jordans as well.

RZTUS0BUDKAA.jpg

This is me getting ready for these to drop. Jordan 11s are my favorite design of the Jordans.

611f2340a176be5d4436507b93b09e03.gif
You’re telling me?! Those are ???

Took this picture from another site, but this is what happened to the soles of the Tour Premiere shoes that were released with the same type of sole around the time of this year's US Open. I can't imagine it wouldn't happen to the Safari Bred Jordans as well.

RZTUS0BUDKAA.jpg

Yeah, I’m out on the Breda...

surely you would be able to return them if they still did that?
From what I have heard, no, you cannot return them for that. Do not quote me on that, but that is what I remember reading on another site.

Lol. That’s basically exactly what I expected from a quality standpoint. Jordan’s are the only brand on the planet that have figured out how to polish a turd.

I got the lovely... "something wrong with your payment" message.

I got the lovely... "something wrong with your payment" message.
Same exact thing as the last release. Ridiculous. I think I am now on team JB with these shoes.

I came in here hoping for good news and maybe a new pair of shoes but my lord, no thank you.

Same exact thing as the last release. Ridiculous. I think I am now on team JB with these shoes.

I was checked out and all prior to the clock hitting 10:01. Had three devices up and running too.

Ended up scoring a pair of white/gum pair around 3:30 yesterday after Nike did their restock.

If anyone is interested in trading a 10.5 for a 10, let me know. These are a little tighter in the toe box than I am used to.

Back