Finally pulled the trigger on an almigos hat.

I've missed out on some of there other releases, so maybe this will get the ball rolling.

Last edited:
Finally pulled the trigger on an almigos hat.

I've missed out on some of there other releases, do maybe this will get the ball rolling.

I like Swag and some of Hatch's stuff but love Almigos

I thought I saw some Dia de los Muertos themed stuff on their site once before. But maybe I'm confusing them with somebody else. I've always liked that motif.

Day of the dead? That describes me perfectly on a difficult golf course! Why do you feel such a need to taunt? :unsure:

Just snagged one of their new Fairway headcovers. Will be my first order from them, but I've heard great things.

Just snagged one of their new Fairway headcovers. Will be my first order from them, but I've heard great things.

I've got one of their headcovers and a hat, both of which I really like.

I really like the designs! Thanks for sharing 🔥

The wood covers are made by Winston Collection fwiw. Theyre very good.

grabbed the white italian weave driver, tres gator stripe FW and hybrid...contemplating going back for more.

Head cover showed up today, freaking love it!
826F377E-9636-42EF-80D7-A18783F8F4B9.jpeg

The holdernes and borne lives up to it's reputation on here. Fantastic. No issues with embroidery either.
Didn't know they used them. Never had 1 but felt them at ballyhack. Really nice quality how do they fit? Slimmer or a little loose?

Didn't know they used them. Never had 1 but felt them at ballyhack. Really nice quality how do they fit? Slimmer or a little loose?

Posted on the apparel thread too.

Great fit as well. Similar to Jonnie O with a bit narrower shoulders. Very close to the Trav heater series which is my favorite polo currently I think. Will see how it washes.

On of my favorite hats

6BBA363E-6E41-4A86-9505-C58C34FDEE5B.jpeg

New release dropping tomorrow

I ordered the mallet version of the new drop. So money, that goes Duro!!!!!!!!!

Their West Coast putter cover is calling me...must resist.

I have a Sunbrero hat that @Jeff Spicoli was nice enough to gift me. Its awesome! I love their Buenos Tiempos shirt, but its sold out.

I have a Sunbrero hat that @Jeff Spicoli was nice enough to gift me. Its awesome! I love their Buenos Tiempos shirt, but its sold out.

Most of their recent headcovers now are done by EP.

Back