Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
SOFTCAPPED
Anyone else partake in their stuff?

I know @mikeg_74 has gotten some drops of covers and such, I just got my first apparel drop (hoodie and long sleeve shirt hoodie) and I’m a fan.

Fun, and great quality.

Never heard of them...but going to check out!

Yup.

Cool logo, and I love their association with Goat Hill, since it's the first golf course I ever played.

I’ve never gotten anything from them but have seen their covers and stuff around here and they look great!

I know @mikeg_74 has gotten some drops of covers and such, I just got my first apparel drop (hoodie and long sleeve shirt hoodie) and I’m a fan.

Fun, and great quality.

i have a head over and a hat. Love their stuff.

• Staff
I’m truly impressed with the apparel I grabbed
I’m reluctant to check out any website you recommend because shortly after...

Fun, and great quality.

I missed out on the hoodie and was really upset. I got a tshirt and a hat coming. Their gloves are good (Asher is the manufacturer) but might be too much for some. Surprisingly the quality of the glove has held up better than some of the Asher gloves I got.

I missed out on the hoodie and was really upset. I got a tshirt and a hat coming. Their gloves are good (Asher is the manufacturer) but might be too much for some. Surprisingly the quality of the glove has held up better than some of the Asher gloves I got.

I'm disappointed I missed out on the glove... I've been good on getting to the covers before they sell out...

I thought I saw some Dia de los Muertos themed stuff on their site once before. But maybe I'm confusing them with somebody else. I've always liked that motif.

I've never heard of this one before, I'll have to go check it out later.

I thought I saw some Dia de los Muertos themed stuff on their site once before. But maybe I'm confusing them with somebody else. I've always liked that motif.

You might be thinking of Sugar Skull Golf.

I've never heard of this one before, I'll have to go check it out later.
The hoodie is badass. Not your typical heavy hoodie, and I love it

Reactions: KEV
So many small companies out there with awesome products.

Wanted to but haven't pulled the trigger yet.

Bought a t-shirt recently. Definitely good quality. Love their logo.

I've been pondering the brand for most of the year but haven't bought anything yet. The designs and colors are usually pretty cool and fresh takes.

Back