I believe in two things: chicken, and that the census is a way for the UN to make your children gay.
As a wise man once said, NOPE!

Watched this last night and really enjoyed. Thought the news teams getting into a fight was kinda weird.

:act-up:A real flop..the stale popcorn had me more interested than Anchorman 2 .. Can't believe I wasted the one chance I had to see a movie this week ..on this one..,so wanted to see the Hobbit 2.. This was awful

Watched this last night and really enjoyed. Thought the news teams getting into a fight was kinda weird.
That was my favorite part...

Saw it the other night and enjoyed it. No, it wasn't as good as the first but if you need a laugh or two I'd recommend it.

I felt the same. It was worth seeing and had some laugh out loud moments, but nothing like the original

Saw it the other night and enjoyed it. No, it wasn't as good as the first but if you need a laugh or two I'd recommend it.

I felt the same. It was worth seeing and had some laugh out loud moments, but nothing like the original

I like not to the first & second Hangover movies. What made the 1st one great was it was the first of its kind. The second was good as well but you knew where it was going.

I agree this is no hangover 2, hangover 2 sucked. Anchorman 2 is good i just would not call it great. But like the original it may get better with time :)

I like not to the first & second Hangover movies. What made the 1st one great was it was the first of its kind. The second was good as well but you knew where it was going.

Just finished watching Anchorman 2. I absolutely loved it and I think, in time, it will be as quotable as the first one. The news team battle cameos were a freaking home run. Just hilarious.

You will find no bigger fan of the original than me. I sat through the movies today and it made me sad I passed on American Hustle or Wolf of Wall Street to watch it. I was sorely disappointed.

You will find no bigger fan of the original than me. I sat through the movies today and it made me sad I passed on American Hustle or Wolf of Wall Street to watch it. I was sorely disappointed.

Really? I thought the subtle humor, especially from Brick was hilarious. I think this movie will be like a fine wine, better with more time

Really? I thought the subtle humor, especially from Brick was hilarious. I think this movie will be like a fine wine, better with more time

It just seemed like a carbon copy of the first one. Same plot points, just added some more cameos.

Saw it earlier today and it was hilarious but I don't think it was as good as the first one.

It just seemed like a carbon copy of the first one. Same plot points, just added some more cameos.

I can agree with that. It's similar for sure.

Saw this last night. I thought it was hilarious. Similar to the first one? Yes, but still one of the funniest movies I have seen in awhile.

Glad to see Brick had his Trident back.

Back