9-Iron Man

Exciting Times
Reaction score
Handicap
High
News team, assemble!!!

Ron Burgandy himself made an appearance on Conan the other night to make a big announcement after a rivetting jazz flute solo: Anchorman 2 has been confirmed. Looks like the news team is getting back together. From what I've heard so far, everyone is coming back.

It's like I'm trapped in a glass cage of emotion right now I'm so stoked.

I've put the clip from Conan in spoilers due to some "suggestive" language.
Spoiler

To say I love the first one is an understatement, my buddies and I still quote that one to death.

I just hope its not a total wreck like some sequels can be!

Loved Anchorman. I am just fearful that this sequel will fall far short like most do.

Guess I better go watch the first one then...........

I am stoked. By far one of the funniest movies of all time.

Man I'm excited for this, I loved the first one.

Oh, the first Anchorman is definitely one of the most quotable movies of all time. Love it.

I cant wait for this. I just hope the cast is mostly the same.

I hope it is as good as the first one

I cant wait for this. I just hope the cast is mostly the same.

This... Kind of bothersome when sequels come out and one of the characters is different. I liked Terrance Howard in the first Ironman for example.

I posted this video in the Banter Away thread last night. To say that I'm excited for this is a MASSIVE understatement.

"Baxter, you pooped in the refrigerator and ate the whole wheel of cheese? I'm not even mad, I'm impressed."

I, can't wait for this to come out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Action 4 News Team is back

Loved the first one, and can't wait to see this.

If they don't cast the original actors for the News team then it will be a sad thing.....

"I'm Brick Tamblyn. People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks. Years later, a doctor will tell me that I have an I.Q. of 48 and I am what some people call mentally retarded."

Awesome!

I'll take a "Step Brothers 2" after that.

IMDB confirmed that the entire action news team cast is coming back. Paul Ruud, Steve Carrell, and then that other guy with the cowboy hat (blanking on his name)

Guess I better go watch the first one then...........

One of THE most quotable movies ever, pure hilarity IMO.

Awesome movie! Favorite quite that I've been using for years " 60 percent of the time it works every time"

my 2 favorites

" I Love Scotch....Scocth Scotch Scotch"
"Im gonna punch you in the ovary, thats what Im gonna do. Straight shot, right in the babymaker"

"Brick, are you going to have your celebrity golf tournament this year?
"No, too many people died last year."

Nice I cant wait....

almost forgot, my man Brick

‘Would you like to come to the party in my pants?"

Back