BuckNasty

2024 THP Fantasy Football Experience w/ Adam Rank
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Not sure if anyone saw what the European Tour put out, but its absolutely hysterical.

watched this about an hour ago... it's really well done and hilarious

Is it bad the first thing I noticed was Fleetwood’s sweater and how I wanted one?

It would be bad if you didn't want one...

I noticed Henrik's:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Grear stuff. Love this side of the European Tour!

Is it bad the first thing I noticed was Fleetwood’s sweater and how I wanted one?

Fleetwood is phenomenal in this bit, and so is his sweater

Loved it!!

That's hilarious! I did notice a conspicuous absence of Sergio mentions, though. :LOL:

Hatton and Pepperell were amazing!

The Angry Golfers at the top of the leaderboard. Well, almost but the empty chair must be for Rory, who's been known to throw clubs in lakes

McIlroy
Hatton
Fleetwood

This was fabulous. The empty chair....Ha could be so many. Monty always defined anger for the Euro's....But he's too old for this set up.

I loved the willingness of Wallace to blame the caddy, so many top pros do.

BTW his caddy is known as Gromitt,

Watched this earlier today....just so innovative of the European Tour to come up with these funny bits. All the guys were just great.

I am watching the European tour on delay right now and Hatton just lipped out on 8 and supposingly gave the “Thumbs up”!

Here is Matt Wallace giving his thumbs up🤣

I loved the willingness of Wallace to blame the caddy, so many top pros do.

BTW his caddy is known as Gromitt,

Didn't Wallace pick up Garrett Lord as his caddie? It makes it even funnier if that was him, since that was Henrik's former caddie haha

I think it was a little long but funny. Tommy flipping his lid was great.

That was awesome!!!

Hopefully they will have a slow golfer follow up

The bit like this that the European Tour puts out are great. Wish the PGA would put a few more things like this out.

The Angry Golfers at the top of the leaderboard. Well, almost but the empty chair must be for Rory, who's been known to throw clubs in lakes

McIlroy
Hatton
Fleetwood

my guess is the chair was for Sergio, giveaway was the Spanish phrase that Eddie says.

Back