Another Adams Golf Makeover?

Ok. I may be in on the putters.
Actually...I'm liking most of what I see there. 🤔

None of it is terrible, but I have lots of questions..

Why am I thinking this is a rehash of the RBZ Black lineup?

did adams own yes!?

Looks better than I was expecting. My expectations were super low so there is that.

Not a bad looking set at all. Doubt if they would make a dent in the main stream, but then again, I don't think they were meant for the main stream.

No idea on tech but don't hate the looks. I always liked the Yes! putters and these look solid. Really not a fan of the "AG" logo if I'm being honest.

I like them. I'll probably get something from the lineup just because. The mallet putter looks nice. The rest look like Taylormades. That's not a bad thing. Don't see it working out though. Hope it does.

This stuff looks a LOT better than I thought it would.

Like others have said, the offerings look better than expected although my expectations were quite low.

That is all good for me. What I am wondering is do golfers like those in the video actually exist? I really dont ever see that golfer. And if they do exist, is there enough of them to keep your company afloat if that is who you target as your audience.

local low cost public courses near me has a good deal of them, younger, speakers blaring, all ride, usually a few beers per hole - don’t see them at the better courses though or the private clubs

Man I wish those irons were custom orderable. I’d probably buy a 6h and 7-GW set. UST helium Nano shafts stock. Yes please

I hope this leads to something good. I really liked the Adams stuff I had.

These offerings look like a mashup on their greatest hits and the designs with their tried and true tech. Hopefully it's all quality.

The clubs definitely look better than the commercial bit did. Would love to see Adams stuff do well, but it will be interesting to see how it goes.

Decent enough looking set of clubs honestly. Options are good, so curious to see how these do.

I actually kinda really like the mallet putter too.

Not gonna lie, I don't hate the look of any of it. Irons looked surprisingly clean. 🤷‍♂️

i like Doc Hoc a lot more than I like Adams or their new commercials. But even if the rumors about DH are true I’m out on this one.

One of my buddies was REALLY interested when I filled him in about the Drivers this AM. $299 is right in his wheelhouse for the amount of golf and his 'level of performance'. He STILL has an Adams Speedline in his bag. Has a couple of Idea hybrids in play as well. But his real need is the Driver. The Speedline is probably at least one spec too stiff and the loft is too low. Issue would be with the 'standard' grip it probably comes with. It certainly would be worth having a mid-size put on after purchase.

Doesn't move the needle for me. Never played Adams clubs and can't imagine doing it now. Too many other good companies making great equipment

I’m not picking up what Adams is putting down.

Back