Another surgery for Tiger?!?!?!?

mielke101

Reaction score
Handicap
Just saw this, not cool...

any context...

Dang.. that dude is messed up.. Really pretty sad to see someone taken out like that.

F'Na Cotton! This sucks!

Yikes. Hoping the best for Tiger and that he has a few more magical moments left to wow us with.

Hate to see it. He generates interest. He still is the PGA needle a lot of times for casual fans especially!

Eeesh. Hopefully he finds comfort and ability after this one now. I’d love to see him primed at the Masters

I THINK it’s a somewhat minor procedure. Not nearly as intense as his fusion. All it tells me is that his back isn’t in great shape. But, we knew that before this anyhow. I do wonder how mobile he’ll be in 20 years or so.

What a bummer. It really sucks for Tiger and I want him to be able to enjoy the rest of his life in comfort and enjoy time with his kinds so hopefully it helps. This is completely selfish but it sucks that we were kind of robbed of ten or so years of prime golf from him because of what happened to his body. It's amazing to think what he could have accomplished if healthy.

that's definitely a bummer.

Dang. I hope he can hold up for another W. That’s a lot of miles on him. Glad it’s not worse.

I don't remember a single time he made it through 4 full rounds without issues. It isn't going to get better and golf doesn't help. He needs to hang'em up and enjoy his life and kids.

Poor guy....he did look pretty slow at times during the last few events. Wishing him a speedy recovery so he is ready for the Masters.

Stinks man! Just want to see the guy healthy.

Bummer to hear his body has taken a brutal beating over the years, wishing him a speedy recovery.

Hopefully he makes a full, speedy recovery. Health is important long term here.

My wife had that surgery. She went from near agony to zero pain seemingly instantly. Unfortunately she waited too long to have it and came out with permanent nerve damage in one leg including foot drop. Hopefully Tiger can come back better than he’s been recently.

Stupid SEAL training that F'd him all up.
Yep I have to think it had an effect with all the needed surgeries.

Wonder if he will be ready for the Masters.

Yep I have to think it had an effect with all the needed surgeries.

Wonder if he will be ready for the Masters.

Even if he is able to play in the Masters, how many tournament rounds will he have in preparation. Probably very few, if any.

Even if he is able to play in the Masters, how many tournament rounds will he have in preparation. Probably very few, if any.
Agree...but if there was one tournament he doesn’t want to miss I’m thinking it’s probably the Masters.

Back