Anyone ever try ParMates, BunkerMates, CaddyMates, etc?

Would you feel differently if the caddies wore white jumpsuits like at the masters? It seems your main sticking point in this is the manner in which the caddie is dressed rather than the service they are providing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A hot girl is a hot girl no matter what she's wearing. Sometimes, the conservative look that leaves much to the imagination is just right.

But you keep referencing sex which is not what is being offered. You are correct that the marketing is around the caddie’s appeal but that’s no different than a lot of other companies that advertise their products to men of all ages using women in form fitted clothing. In fact, the upcoming PGA show always has multiple vendors for companies trying to break into the market using such tactics to attractive potential buyers to their booth in hopes that they spend $$$.

I'm not gonna attempt to speak for rollin, but my belief is that he's referencing "selling sex" not in thinking that the model caddies are planning on actually having sex with the people that reserve their services as caddies, but in the sense that the company is using the women's sexuality to sell the product. Now, as you mentioned, many companies do this. Is it wrong? Is it right? I'd postulate that is for the individual to decide. As I've said, and it translates to the whole "using sex(uality) to sell other products/services" topic, too, I think it's crazy to spend more money on this (or anything) simply because it's advertised in such a manner. I won't demonize someone else for doing so, but that's my viewpoint.

i still dont understand how there is a moral dilemma to discuss? I thought it was pretty clear question asked by the OP.

I agree. Also, I am still wondering who said anything about it being immoral.

Wouldn't work for me ... just not the type to flirt and golf. I'd be asking her about the job, school, family, boyfriends, and whether she golfs. Maybe it's age, but I think too much on the course already. I'd rather have a drink with a group, including women, afterwards.

Last edited:
Wouldn't work for me ... just not the type to flirt and golf. I'd be asking her about the job, school, family, boyfriends, and whether she golfs. Maybe it's age, but I think too much on the course already. I'd rather have a drink with a group, including women, afterwards.
Yep Desmond you hit it on the head for me also.
Sure I enjoy looking at all women but put me in a cart with a young woman and I would be speechless more or less, nothing in common and would just feel odd.

Also the golf part, sucking in front of yet another person does not interest me too much.

But you young fiddy studs have at it and enjoy every minute.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yep Desmond you hit it on the head for me also.
Sure I enjoy looking at all women but put me in a cart with a young woman and I would be speechless more or less, nothing in common and would just feel odd.

Also the golf part, sucking in front of yet another person does not interest me too much.

But you young fiddy studs have at it and enjoy every minute.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Jim54 you definitely don't suck my friend.
But I agree with you both. Not my thing but have at it if it's yours.

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

Anyone ever try ParMates, BunkerMates, CaddyMates, etc?

@lauzgolfer I do not have any experience with the above firms, but I do have experience with The Caddy Girls in Myrtle Beach

I included my initial take from that specific thread as well as my review of the experience.

Any THPer who is interested please ask questions and hopefully I can answer them.

Don’t @@@@ me if you’re going to troll me or get on your “soap box”

Can they read the putt or not? For that kind of money I want the correct line.

I think this would be great to hire a couple of these caddies for my buddies who are new to golf though, I don't think they'd know what they're in for.

I was in Myrtle Beach this past weekend playing a few rounds with my college buddies. For one of our rounds we hired one of The Caddy Girls.

FEE:
For the round it is $149 per girl, $49 goes to the service and $100 goes to the caddie. You have the option to pay the full amount to the booking consultant online or pay the $49 and the balance is paid to the caddie when you meet them. Then you can tip them out after that. We opted for paying the service fee and then giving our caddie cash.

BOOKING:
I worked with Alyssa as my booking consultant, she was friendly, prompt with responses and very knowledgeable. She provided us with a list of caddies and also one that were not on the site yet. She also sent a follow-up email to ask how everything went. Very good service from them.

EXPERIENCE:

For one of our rounds (played at Myrtle Beach National: West Course) we hired a caddie girl. Her name was Samantha (Profile)

TWO DISCLAIMERS:

1) It was FREEZING COLD during our round (well all of our rounds down there) and I think it took away from the fun a little bit.

2) If you want a serious caddy experience (by serious I mean professional caddie experience - yardages, cleaning clubs, reading putts etc.) this is NOT for you.

The only negative review for her is the fact that she did arrive at 1pm, which was our tee time. I was told that the caddies arrive 20 minutes before, lucky for us it wasn't too busy and we weren't holding anyone up.

Sam was very attractive, both of my buddies loved her. She had a great personality, she definitely helped keep the group lose, she had some great stories about some of the other caddy girls and there groups as well as some groups that she worked for. She could hit a golf ball which was cool when we used "guest drives" on a couple of holes. She definitely worked in my favor when we came up with bets and egged my buddies on to take them.

She drove one of the carts with my other buddy in it, she pulled clubs and put them back for us - tended the pin and raked the bunkers. Was a great cheerleader on some phenomenal shots.

I did ask her to read a couple of putts, but she wasn't very helpful in that department (I probably could have been more specific in my question, or asked a follow-up):

Me: "What's the read here"?

Sam: "A little left"

I also didn't ask her for yardage, since I had my range finder.

This didn't bother me though, having an extremely knowledgeable looper wasn't what this was about for us and going in we knew that. If I was playing an Augusta National or St. Andrews, I would have different expectations.

SUMMARY:

I really wish the weather wasn't as cold as it was, I definitely think that put a damper on the whole experience.

I definitely felt (with the expectations going in) that we got what we got our money's worth and I definitely had one of the best times on a golf course that I've ever had. Having a Caddy Girl definitely brought a different dynamic to the round that I haven't experience before.

I would like to reiterate though that if you're expecting a full caddie experience or you take your self too seriously on the course (you know who you are or you know someone like that) this is definitely not for you.

A couple of pics:

@lauzgolfer I do not have any experience with the above firms, but I do have experience with The Caddy Girls in Myrtle Beach

I included my initial take from that specific thread as well as my review of the experience.

Any THPer who is interested please ask questions and hopefully I can answer them.

Don’t @@@@ me if you’re going to troll me or get on your “soap box”

Thanks so much for this OTIW! Helps out a lot.

Not rto answer the Op question but....Just an honest question. Not from any high horse but really just want to know.

Firstly I can say that as a man Im just as attracted to a sexy (to my eyes) woman as the next guy. But I just don't see what one gets from this novelty. I don't see having a pretty girl to flirt with while playing a round does for anyone. I don't see what it accomplishes or really offers. Im trying to figure out why this is something worthwhile other than if a bunch of single guys were out on a bachelor party round. Or if one thought they would actually end up finding a mate out of this. I just don't get how or why this (along with the extra fees) makes somebody's day or round a better one. I don't get what it actually does for you. Whats the benefit here? Other than to say you played a round and had a hot caddie. To me its like …..well ok..so what. And now what? I mean whatever makes one happy do what one wishes but I just don't necessarily get why the need for this or what it satisfies. That's just an honest question.

Not rto answer the Op question but....Just an honest question. Not from any high horse but really just want to know.

Firstly I can say that as a man Im just as attracted to a sexy (to my eyes) woman as the next guy. But I just don't see what one gets from this novelty. I don't see having a pretty girl to flirt with while playing a round does for anyone. I don't see what it accomplishes or really offers. Im trying to figure out why this is something worthwhile other than if a bunch of single guys were out on a bachelor party round. Or if one thought they would actually end up finding a mate out of this. I just don't get how or why this (along with the extra fees) makes somebody's day or round a better one. I don't get what it actually does for you. Whats the benefit here? Other than to say you played a round and had a hot caddie. To me its like …..well ok..so what. And now what? I mean whatever makes one happy do what one wishes but I just don't necessarily get why the need for this or what it satisfies. That's just an honest question.

I'll answer your question just from my perspective because as you mentioned, whatever makes one happy, will be different for everyone. As I've mentioned before, I've hired traditional male caddies and have had good experiences with respect to it improving my scores from the advice and reads they give you. However, the experiences I have had have been, for a lack of a better word, dry. This could be because when I did hire a caddie, I was playing solo so it really would have relied on both the caddie and I to spark up conversation which he didn't seem too keen on. For me, the benefit of this is that while these services do offer the "hot girl" experience, it seems they also try to bring excitement and a positive attitude and carry that throughout the round. This is just my assumption with what they advertise on their sites. So to answer the question, the benefit to me would be that it's like having a caddie and a cheerleader all in one. Just someone there to bring a little extra excitement, encouragement and enjoyment to the round. Whether that excitement is from her cheering me on after making a difficult shot or from watching her tee up my ball for me, doesn't matter - just keeps things light and interesting. Positive mental attitude goes a long way in anything you do. If that can be done by hiring a service like this, why not?

In my experience in sales, I've used this to keep my attitude up...

PMA = OPM (positive mental attitude equals other people's money). I think the same could apply here especially if you're betting on the course!

So as promised, here is my experience with the service...it was non existent! I sent an email to bunkermates requesting info on pricing, available caddies, process, etc. about 7 - 10 days prior to my vacation and I received absolutely no reply whatsoever. Even made sure to check my junk mail and nothing! So bunkermates, in my opinion, is a terrible service to use for this.

On the bright side, I think I ended up with an even better situation, the one round I ended up playing (La Quinta mountain course), I was paired up with another single, ended up being a very nice young lady whom I found to be very attractive and just learning the game. Even not trying the caddie service, I think I had a better time with this young lady than if I did end up hiring the caddie. So all in all, it worked out great!

Back