Anyone ever try ParMates, BunkerMates, CaddyMates, etc?

For somewhat different reasons I agree with most of what you feel about it except for the "treating woman as sexual play things" comment. Honestly as long as woman are willing to sell themselves in this manor, then its just as much if not more their own fault. I don't mean woman in general should be treated as such especially when is not their intent, but when it comes to woman willing to intentionally sell their sexuality and choosing to be playthings by employing themselves for that purpose like in this case? Well then that's what they want and deserve too. They employed themselves to a plaything (as you put it). I agree its dumb and Im not a fan but its their choice.

But in this case being pretty playthings is what they (the woman) are actually doing. That's exactly what it is and is marketed. Its not just a caddy, but its a sexy caddy or as one place calls it … a "parmate" like that means anything different. The woman by own choice are employed and selling what they got of themselves to be a sexy plaything caddy. Lets not sugarcoat this to be something else. It is what it is. I mean it would be different if you went to an unfamiliar club or course and hired a caddie and some of them happen to be a woman. But this (in this case) is all about hiring a sexy caddy. Its a plaything no matter how much anyone tries to sugarcoat it or makes it seem like its a lot more or anything else. They are selling it and people are buying it. Im not a fan but both parties are happy with that, so be it. The women chose to earn a living being a plaything and the guys are happy to choose to purchase it.

Would you feel differently if the caddies wore white jumpsuits like at the masters? It seems your main sticking point in this is the manner in which the caddie is dressed rather than the service they are providing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I'm pretty sure I would be in the back of a cruiser by the third hole, so I'd be better off not using the service. But, then again, I am a lech.

Would you feel differently if the caddies wore white jumpsuits like at the masters? It seems your main sticking point in this is the manner in which the caddie is dressed rather than the service they are providing.

By you asking this question I feel perhaps your not seeing it for what it really is. Your not hiring a caddie in a jump suit like at the masters here. This is a gimmick type of thing. These websites (business entities) are marketing the idea of not just supplying you a caddie but first and foremost having a sexy, (some being models), as a caddie. The pictures are meant to be sexy, they pose sexy, everything about it is the selling of sex. Even the fact that alot of them are in/near vegas. You know the whole "what happens in vegas stays in vegas" thing, not to mention probably the bachelor party capitol of the US. And yea they are also in other places too but that was just adding to the point.

But I never said i feel its wrong nor have I mentioned anything about demoralizing woman or anything. I only ever said im not a fan of it for my reasons i gave early on in the thread. But make no mistake.... this is indeed about the selling of a sexy woman playmate thing as a caddie and not at all just about obtaining a caddie for a round of golf. Which BTW could also be a woman I suppose but where these businesses are concerned this is not that at all. This is selling the sex of it, its what its about. Its a novelty gimmicky type of thing.

By you asking this question I feel perhaps your not seeing it for what it really is. Your not hiring a caddie in a jump suit like at the masters here. This is a gimmick type of thing. These websites (business entities) are marketing the idea of not just supplying you a caddie but first and foremost having a sexy, (some being models), as a caddie. The pictures are meant to be sexy, they pose sexy, everything about it is the selling of sex. Even the fact that alot of them are in/near vegas. You know the whole "what happens in vegas stays in vegas" thing, not to mention probably the bachelor party capitol of the US. And yea they are also in other places too but that was just adding to the point.

But I never said i feel its wrong nor have I mentioned anything about demoralizing woman or anything. I only ever said im not a fan of it for my reasons i gave early on in the thread. But make no mistake.... this is indeed about the selling of a sexy woman playmate thing as a caddie and not at all just about obtaining a caddie for a round of golf. Which BTW could also be a woman I suppose but where these businesses are concerned this is not that at all. This is selling the sex of it, its what its about. Its a novelty gimmicky type of thing.

Great another novel response from you adding nothing to the OPs question.....

But you keep referencing sex which is not what is being offered. You are correct that the marketing is around the caddie’s appeal but that’s no different than a lot of other companies that advertise their products to men of all ages using women in form fitted clothing. In fact, the upcoming PGA show always has multiple vendors for companies trying to break into the market using such tactics to attractive potential buyers to their booth in hopes that they spend $$$.

This thread...

It keeps on giving, yet somehow the OP’s questions aren’t the focus of a lot of the soapboxing going on....

However someone wants to make their money, and however someone wishes to spend it is their business and as long as it isn’t breaking any laws who gives a rip?

Bringing the moral dilemma into this is laughable.

This thread...

It keeps on giving, yet somehow the OP’s questions aren’t the focus of a lot of the soapboxing going on....

However someone wants to make their money, and however someone wishes to spend it is their business and as long as it isn’t breaking any laws who gives a rip?

Have not been able to find reviews of using these services so I thought I'd see here if anyone has splurged on this seemingly fun way to enhance a round of golf....or blow up your scores from the distraction! LOL.

Just quoting the actual part of the original post of what the OP was interested in, not whether people think this is pathetic or what the service actually provides/markets, unless you have actually participated in it. I really hate the never ending semantic argument, it ruins fruitful threads and discourages people from participating in what should be a pretty straight forward discussion, but people gotta give their 2 cents worth.

Wonder how many times I could ask her to read a putt before she just says "No."?

This thread...

i still dont understand how there is a moral dilemma to discuss? I thought it was pretty clear question asked by the OP.

i still dont understand how there is a moral dilemma to discuss? I thought it was pretty clear question asked by the OP.

there is none, it's always the same 2-3 Richards that feel like looking down at people.

I have not used this service, but what I would expect is a person that is nicer to interact with, but maybe not quite as good at reading greens and stuff like that

My response which you quoted was not meant to the OP nor you. It was conversing with another member who asked me a question and so i then answered that persons question "to me" as best i could "to him".

So take your insulting post which served no purpose to the topic either and shove it.

But you keep referencing sex which is not what is being offered. You are correct that the marketing is around the caddie’s appeal but that’s no different than a lot of other companies that advertise their products to men of all ages using women in form fitted clothing. In fact, the upcoming PGA show always has multiple vendors for companies trying to break into the market using such tactics to attractive potential buyers to their booth in hopes that they spend $$$.

I wouldnt disagree in many ways with that and its like alot of other things in which sexuality is used to promote sales. But imo in this case that is a big part of the actual sale itself and i feel thats whats being sold here much more so than just hiring a basic caddie. We dont have to agree on that part but is how i see it. And its up to the individuals (the seller and the buyer) to like it or not.

And to any jerk that wants to insult, this post is just part of a conversation with Alez367.

LMAO.....some people are so sensative. Lets stay on topic kids.

Anyone ever try ParMates, BunkerMates, CaddyMates, etc?

My response which you quoted was not meant to the OP nor you. It was conversing with another member who asked me a question and so i then answered that persons question "to me" as best i could "to him".

So take your insulting post which served no purpose to the topic either and shove it.

Doesn’t really seem necessary to the topic at hand, there’s no need for comments like that.

His public insult was ok?

Nobody is saying that and @Mward quoted both posters.
Lets either discuss the topic at hand in the OP or find one of the other great threads here on THP to converse.

to keep with topic, i will say some of the most memorable rounds i've had were with friends and not based on course or play/score but the conversations and interactions between us. I would have no problem using one of these caddies if they helped with this aspect of the round.

Well this has been an interesting read, I'd hate to bring up my buddy's experience relative to caddie service in a large US company corporate outing on a closed course in Mexico a few years back... Yowzer!

Well this has been an interesting read, I'd hate to bring up my buddy's experience relative to caddie service in a large US company corporate outing on a closed course in Mexico a few years back... Yowzer!

Please bring it up Jimmy. You've piqued my interest...lol

Please bring it up Jimmy. You've piqued my interest...lol

Sorry but I’ve been sworn to secrecy !

Sorry but I’ve been sworn to secrecy !

Oh now that's unacceptable. It's the internet, you're anonymous! I mean, I've seen strip clubs host outings at local courses (worked at a course with one of them) that probably rival any story out there.

Oh now that's unacceptable. It's the internet, you're anonymous! I mean, I've seen strip clubs host outings at local courses (worked at a course with one of them) that probably rival any story out there.

Agreed tpluff!!

I've heard some things at those strip club tournaments that would be really bad for some management types from my old company...lol

Let’s just say that clothing was optional, etc!

I've played in a closed course event and woke up in the parking lot with a broken nose. Good Times.

From what I was told I broke it when I crashed the car in the parking lot.

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

For somewhat different reasons I agree with most of what you feel about it except for the "treating woman as sexual play things" comment. Honestly as long as woman are willing to sell themselves in this manor, then its just as much if not more their own fault. I don't mean woman in general should be treated as such especially when is not their intent, but when it comes to woman willing to intentionally sell their sexuality and choosing to be playthings by employing themselves for that purpose like in this case? Well then that's what they want and deserve too. They employed themselves to a plaything (as you put it). I agree its dumb and Im not a fan but its their choice.

I can agree with this viewpoint.

Back