Anyone ever try ParMates, BunkerMates, CaddyMates, etc?

The OP asked if anyone had any experience with the service, not what your assumption of the service is. Your long posts honestly brought nothing to what the OP was posting for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Granted he did mention wondering if anyone splurged on this service. But also just look at his posts stating/mentioning the following. "for those unfamiliar" ……. "in case anyone wants to check it out"... "these services charge a premium for a model to be your caddie. All I`m trying to figure out is whether it`s worth the premium"

Sorry but that's not exactly tied to only those who have done it and in fact imo is inviting all opinions.

I wasn't quite sure where to start this thread so I figured I'd try posting here first to see if I get any reply.

For those unfamiliar with what I am asking about, the above are just some of the companies that you would come across when searching for hiring a model as your caddie when golfing down in Las Vegas and certain parts of California. Essentially it's a model that is trained to complete all caddie tasks (except for carrying your bag, they ride with you). The cost is pretty up there, sometimes double the cost of a round (depending on where you're playing). Have not been able to find reviews of using these services so I thought I'd see here if anyone has splurged on this seemingly fun way to enhance a round of golf....or blow up your scores from the distraction! LOL.

Thanks in advance!

For reference, in case anyone wants to check it out:

www.vipgolfservices.com
www.bunkermates.com

Thanks Sposey!

Look everyone, all I really wanted to know is how these `model`caddies stack up against `traditional`male caddies. In my light research, caddies aren`t exactly cheap overall (let`s call them a luxury; no different than dropping $400 for a rangefinder). Yes, these services charge a premium for a model to be your caddie. All I`m trying to figure out is whether it`s worth the premium.

Guess it`s good that it started a discussion, but sucks that some people`s post, whether intentional or not, seem rather judgey and holier than though. But as many of those posters have said, that`s just my opinion of what you`ve stated. To each their own, right?!

Quoting the original question so some can descend from up on the soapbox
Before I get into The morality of this topic, let's first discuss the meaning of the term soapbox...

Looks fun, share pics and thoughts if you do it.

Before I get into The morality of this topic, let's first discuss the meaning of the term soapbox...

Looks fun, share pics and thoughts if you do it.

pics and thoughts of a soapbox? or the sexy caddie agency? :)
or perhaps a sexy caddie on a soapbox

This has been awesome. Thanks so much.

You have zero experience of the service so how can you give any opinion on it. Nuff said!!!

There are many things I have no first hand experience with that I can give a good opinion. It's not difficult to read what they offer, look at the price, compare it to other services and form an opinion.

pics and thoughts of a soapbox? or the sexy caddie agency? :)
or perhaps a sexy caddie on a soapbox
Here you go.
077d34a6594914d8c71e6e4d4e67163c.gif

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

This has been awesome. Thanks so much.

Tis the season for giving.....your welcome:)

All I can really say to Lauzgolfer is......If you decide to pay the premium, good luck I hope you find it was worth it. In the end that's all that should really matter to you regardless of what others (myself included) might think about it. I don't think anything I said was personally insulting to you (at least not my intent) but I do apologize (as for myself) if you got a bit more unwanted stuff in the thread from me than you thought you would or should. With all the posts in the thread there honestly are not many that can speak from experience suggesting it was worth the premium. I guess there just are not all that many here who have done it but most people havnt done it and that imo would been expected. So there just aren't all that many people who can truly speak from the experience and offer a solid answer if it was worth it to them. Seems like you'll just have to go for it and find out.

A merry and a happy to all :)

Man looking at this thread I didn’t realize we all played on tour and needed to be serious at all times. Have some fun and play some golf.

I know plenty of golfers ready to partake in such a thing.

I’m out, but man. It makes a lot of sense. Spend ten minutes with a cart girl and you’ll know what I’m talking about.

I know plenty of golfers ready to partake in such a thing.

I’m out, but man. It makes a lot of sense. Spend ten minutes with a cart girl and you’ll know what I’m talking about.
I always suspected you couldn’t possibly be the genuinely good guy that your screen presence indicates. Now we know the truth, you are a lonely pathetic pseudo pimp :alien:

I always suspected you couldn’t possibly be the genuinely good guy that your screen presence indicates. Now we know the truth, you are a lonely pathetic pseudo pimp :alien:

Haha gotta pay the bills somehow.

Man looking at this thread I didn’t realize we all played on tour and needed to be serious at all times. Have some fun and play some golf.

who has really said their opinions have to do with serious golf or not. Opinions are offered about such a service regardless whther or not they take their golf more seriously. But actually from reading what the OP wants ….is to indeed know if the models are also worthy caddies. So hes looking for this service to also serve as a somewhat serious caddie in addition to being a model. Its kind of what the topic is about.

Tis the season for giving.....your welcome:)

All I can really say to Lauzgolfer is......If you decide to pay the premium, good luck I hope you find it was worth it. In the end that's all that should really matter to you regardless of what others (myself included) might think about it. I don't think anything I said was personally insulting to you (at least not my intent) but I do apologize (as for myself) if you got a bit more unwanted stuff in the thread from me than you thought you would or should. With all the posts in the thread there honestly are not many that can speak from experience suggesting it was worth the premium. I guess there just are not all that many here who have done it but most people havnt done it and that imo would been expected. So there just aren't all that many people who can truly speak from the experience and offer a solid answer if it was worth it to them. Seems like you'll just have to go for it and find out.

A merry and a happy to all :)

I think you mean “you’re” but I get it.

80+ posts, only like 4-5 that actually answer the man’s question & now pimps are getting involved.

Is there a line item for this thread or is it included?

Thanks to everyone that posted! Glad I was able to start a good conversation here no matter the topic. At least a couple members here have tried and have shared the experience was worth it to them. Happy to know that the ones that did try did end up with a caddie and not just an attractive face and body. As promised, if I decide to splurge when I head out to PS in late Jan, I will post my experience here to share with you all.

Happy Holidays and New Year fellow hackers!

I think there’s a service in Myrtle Beach for those going to the spring gathering!

That’s good news!

I think there’s a service in Myrtle Beach for those going to the spring gathering!

That’s good news!

We are actually about 2 hours south in Charleston, not sure they "cover" that area (at least not advertised)

Ive heard of it but never tried it and dont think I ever would. I dont need that kind of a distraction to play bad golf and the thought of, although these ladies are Im sure very good caddies, basically paying them to look cute, flirt with you and basically be objectified; Im OK without all that.
Yes, I realize they know what they are getting into and are paid very well for it Im sure, how about we not feed into the patriarchy? Thanks. For those of you who do it, have done it and enjoyed it, good for you and I hope you had a blast. Me, I think its time that we all grow up and stop treating women as nothing more than sexual playthings. Thanks.

Ive heard of it but never tried it and dont think I ever would. I dont need that kind of a distraction to play bad golf and the thought of, although these ladies are Im sure very good caddies, basically paying them to look cute, flirt with you and basically be objectified; Im OK without all that.
Yes, I realize they know what they are getting into and are paid very well for it Im sure, how about we not feed into the patriarchy? Thanks. For those of you who do it, have done it and enjoyed it, good for you and I hope you had a blast. Me, I think its time that we all grow up and stop treating women as nothing more than sexual playthings. Thanks.

Why is the heck would anyone want to “grow up”
I prefer to be Peter Pan, never grow up.

Hiring a par mate is not treating women as sexual playthings just for the record.

How about the male model caddies, are you not ok with those or just have an issue with the female caddies?

For somewhat different reasons I agree with most of what you feel about it except for the "treating woman as sexual play things" comment. Honestly as long as woman are willing to sell themselves in this manor, then its just as much if not more their own fault. I don't mean woman in general should be treated as such especially when is not their intent, but when it comes to woman willing to intentionally sell their sexuality and choosing to be playthings by employing themselves for that purpose like in this case? Well then that's what they want and deserve too. They employed themselves to a plaything (as you put it). I agree its dumb and Im not a fan but its their choice.

I have stayed out of this just because it is too easy to get trapped, but people have to eat and in my past I was very fond of bars that featured women that were not particular about the amount of clothes they wore and almost to the person they would tell me they did it because it paid damn good and for the most part was not a bad job.

And to top it off the vast majority of them were not the least bit interested in men at all, they played for the other team.

Just there for the money honey...

Why is the heck would anyone want to “grow up”
I prefer to be Peter Pan, never grow up.

Hiring a par mate is not treating women as sexual playthings just for the record.

But in this case being pretty playthings is what they (the woman) are actually doing. That's exactly what it is and is marketed. Its not just a caddy, but its a sexy caddy or as one place calls it … a "parmate" like that means anything different. The woman by own choice are employed and selling what they got of themselves to be a sexy plaything caddy. Lets not sugarcoat this to be something else. It is what it is. I mean it would be different if you went to an unfamiliar club or course and hired a caddie and some of them happen to be a woman. But this (in this case) is all about hiring a sexy caddy. Its a plaything no matter how much anyone tries to sugarcoat it or makes it seem like its a lot more or anything else. They are selling it and people are buying it. Im not a fan but both parties are happy with that, so be it. The women chose to earn a living being a plaything and the guys are happy to choose to purchase it.

Back