Anyone here game Foreward Golf irons?

TJRyska

#LivingtheDream
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 7.5
Came across this company on Instagram. Searched on here and didn’t find any threads on them.

IMG_7581.jpeg

I've been following them on Instagram for awhile and their fitting system seems pretty interesting

Ugh.
Another one.

Seems like an Edel knock off that has basically tried to make money from someone elses work and design.

They don’t have anything posted on their webpage which is weird. They only have other OEM’s shown as sponsors Ping, TaylorMade, Titleist, and KZG. Wanted to see what they state about there’s but seems like a fitting and lesson company. The lessons seem steep for never have heard about them before.

I saw something about this company a while back. The owner has come up with a fitting system using these clubs.

I saw something about this company a while back. The owner has come up with a fitting system using these clubs.
I wasn’t sure if the fitting system was for the Foreward specific irons or any OEM irons they sell

Ugh.
Another one.
Dj Khaled Mtv Emas GIF by 2020 MTV EMA

And there will be more and more and more 😂

Never heard of them, but that's not saying much.

However, those irons are atrocious looking.

I wasn’t sure if the fitting system was for the Foreward specific irons or any OEM irons they sell
I could be just flat wrong on this, but my belief is he developed the heads for his fitting system first, then decided to sell them after people kept asking.

Totally different design.
KZG was a swing weight design.
Edel is shifting balance point of the head.
Did the KZG not alter flight and direction that well?
IMG_1363.png

Apparently this guy makes putters also? However under a different brand name. Have to go on search to find what the brand is tho

Apparently this guy makes putters also? However under a different brand name. Have to go on search to find what the brand is tho
Let me know what you find if you try and track it down

I’d love if someone had the same shaft in both and compared the two heads. That’d be fun to see.
As mentioned above. We have tested both.

As mentioned above. We have tested both.
I’ll go back and review both reviews. Thanks for the reminder.

Oh wow. I’ve never heard of them. Are they still around?

I used to see KZG fairly active in the custom clubmaker space. They used to have some really good looking forged irons. I haven't seen them around much in quite awhile but it looks like they are still around. They always sold through club builders you didn't used to be able to buy components direct. I believe they designed their own products as opposed to buying blanks. It has been awhile since I paid much attention to KZG though.

Back