Anyone Use High Loft Hybrids?

Mckeon

Reaction score
Handicap
My Brain
My wife has a 7i hybrid and on a whim I took it to the range today... Its almost impossible to miss-hit that thing... Does anyone on here use 7-pw hybrids? If so what are your thougts?

Well Cobra makes the Bafflers but I can't think of any else that really fit in where these do.

Try and love......seen a bunch of it lately on THP from low single digit handicappers to higher handicappers alike.

My wife has a 7i hybrid and on a whim I took it to the range today... Its almost impossible to miss-hit that thing... Does anyone on here use 7-pw hybrids? If so what are your thougts?

In my last set of clubs, I was playing four hybrids, 3, 4, 5 & 6. Super easy to hit and with those clubs I liked the ball flight, but I'm back to only one in my new clubs.

In my last set of clubs, I was playing four hybrids, 3, 4, 5 & 6. Super easy to hit and with those clubs I liked the ball flight, but I'm back to only one in my new clubs.

What made you change back?

Well Cobra makes the Bafflers but I can't think of any else that really fit in where these do.

Adams makes sets
Also I use 3-6 hybrids for a better word: for 2-5 irons

tapin from my big as note 2

I have the Cleveland HB3 set.

I have a set of old Slazenger full hybrids 3-PW in the garage that I bought for cheap a long time ago.......

The graphite shafts are so old and brittle in them that I've broken two of them, which is why I bought the MP57's. I did break out the 5 iron the other day and hit a few with it, and now I'm seriously contemplating getting a set of Altitudes. I forgot how easy those things were to hit.

You can get the Baffler hybrids down to the 7h I believe. Paired with those Baffler irons, I have to think that'd be a very forgiving set. While they don't get a lot of press, people seem to love the Baffler hybrids.

I've owned Cleveland XLIs and HB3s. I'm eyeing Altitudes. I particularly like that you can get these sets in steel shafts.

I will say that I prefer to look down at something different starting at about the pitching wedge. Granted my current gap wedge is non-conventional, but there is just something about it.

I play a 4-6 hybrid. I've improved a lot with the 6H off the tee since I quit trying to deloft it and hit it like the other hybrids. It's always been money off the deck.

Back