Anything at no Cost to you...What would you choose?

1.A. Callaway Paradigm X irons (why not go with the new stuff)
1.B. Edell putter derived from their full putter fitting session
2. A full year of lessons (two per month)

The new Cobra OL irons that haven't been released yet.

Based on the things I'm lusting over at the moment:

1a) Srixon ZX5 Mk II irons, 5-AW.

1b) Cobra OL irons (the new as yet unreleased ones). I like the idea of OL irons, but I'd be reluctant to buy them and then find out they weren't good for me. At no cost I'd be fully willing to make the jump.

hmmm I would probably say
1a)Callaway Paradym Irons
1b)Cobra irons (model tbd)

If it had to be an on the spot decision, I would pick a set of Srixon Z565 irons w/graphite shafts. Still the best feeling and performing irons I’ve ever tested.

given the opportunity to do some research, I would get fitted for a new set of irons, leaning heavily towards Srixon or Callaway.

I'm basically gaming what I would even if I got it for free. Only addition would be a Scotty Cameron putter fitted by them and something really cool and exclusive.

If it had to be an on the spot decision, I would pick a set of Srixon Z565 irons w/graphite shafts. Still the best feeling and performing irons I’ve ever tested.

given the opportunity to do some research, I would get fitted for a new set of irons, leaning heavily towards Srixon or Callaway.
I had a combo set of 565/765 and I wish I still had them too. Great set! But it does make me really want to try the latest Srixon irons that much more...

Sim in a Box.

All the UST shafts I can fit in my grubby little hands.

Irons: Srixon Combo Set - Not sure on the exact makeup I'd go with, but let's see how many I can get into a set because they look fantastic.
Driver: Paradym (that blue is soo good)

The new Cobra one length irons.

Lots of good releases since I first posed this question, so anything catching your eye that you wish you could put in the bag, if you havent already?

Something Miura I feel, as I'm not paying for it.
Yes, i can agree with this one for sure. Something about how clean they look. I just imagine they feel as good as they look too. One day :unsure:

2023 Titleist combo set.

2023 Titleist combo set.
What would the set makeup be? Or have you built numerous different combos like I tend to do?

It would be irons. That’s always the answer. So many good ones out there. Titleist, Srixon, Mizuno, Callaway, TaylorMade, Cobra. Probably in that order for me as of 9:22pm. Can change in a heartbeat though.

It would be irons. That’s always the answer. So many good ones out there. Titleist, Srixon, Mizuno, Callaway, TaylorMade, Cobra. Probably in that order for me as of 9:22pm. Can change in a heartbeat though.
Haha I hear you. Great to have all these choices, just wish I had the time and money to try them all!

What would the set makeup be? Or have you built numerous different combos like I tend to do?
My heart says t350 4-5, t200 6-8, t150 9-GW.

My brain and my game says they would probably all be t350 from 5-GW with a U505 4-iron.

Oh this is a fun thread to look back through and seeing a couple people whose dream came true thanks to THP experiences.

Oh this is a fun thread to look back through and seeing a couple people whose dream came true thanks to THP experiences.
I thought the same. Little do we know sometimes whats coming!

Back