Anything at no Cost to you...What would you choose?

Lifetime membership to Greyhawk.

I’m thinking Apex 21’s now.
Much like some of the other irons already noted, the Apex irons have always called my name. For many generations, and with each one the call gets louder.

Just saw this and had to post. I would go new Titleist T series. Looks like they are able to blend every model in the series like Srixon. I'd start with 150s and work up to 350s:love:

But wait, there's more...:ROFLMAO:
Instead of ZX5s from A-7, I would go Z blade A-P, ZX7 9, ZX5s 8-7, and keep my U85s:love::love::love::love:

It would be irons. That’s always the answer. So many good ones out there. Titleist, Srixon, Mizuno, Callaway, TaylorMade, Cobra. Probably in that order for me as of 9:22pm. Can change in a heartbeat though.
The way I hit my Apex DCB 5 iron I was tempted to take the 9 wood out of the bag, but it's too much fun, and is so versatile it can do many things a 5I cant do, like get up real fast over a lip and advance the ball 190 yards out of a fairway bunker...... I used to put the 4 & 5I back in the bag on windy days, now I just adjust with the fairways.

Since I already have the irons, I'd like a TSR2.........

Last edited:
New ParadymX Driver 10.5 deg , I hit one the other day at the Store, love it, just not in the budget yet

New ParadymX Driver 10.5 deg , I hit one the other day at the Store, love it, just not in the budget yet
It wasn't in my budget either, but that Callaway 2x trade in made it possible. The X is a great driver!

I think I would have to try the new Titleist irons! I really like the looks of them and could see a standard set or a blended set in my bag!

Second choice would probably be the Apex's. Those look pretty sweet too!

I think I would have to try the new Titleist irons! I really like the looks of them and could see a standard set or a blended set in my bag!

Second choice would probably be the Apex's. Those look pretty sweet too!
2 great options!

Great Driver, but requires BIG budget

PXG Gen 6 irons! As good as the Gen 6 driver has been for me, along with the PXG 0211DC irons, I can only smile at what a properly fit set of the Gen 6 irons could do for me! This is especially true since one of my golfing buddies just upgraded his irons to the Gen 5s, and he is killing them.

New FW's.

A new set of Irons probably.

That is a hard question since I have been playing the Srixon ZX5 since they came out. Maybe the ZX5 mkII? I would have to check out other brands before deciding on something else.

I believe that I'd be in line for a new E-Z-GO RXV golf cart with a lithium battery.
I love the clubs that I now have (XXIO's) and only got them last year so no need for any new clubs right now.
MY current E-Z-GO RXV is a 2010 model and there is nothing really wrong with it but I'd like one with a lithium battery.

I believe that I'd be in line for a new E-Z-GO RXV golf cart with a lithium battery.
I love the clubs that I now have (XXIO's) and only got them last year so no need for any new clubs right now.
MY current E-Z-GO RXV is a 2010 model and there is nothing really wrong with it but I'd like one with a lithium battery.
Sounds like a good use of an upgrade! What color would be your ideal choice?

I’d have a battle between the new Titleist, Cobra, and Callaway irons and go with the winner. Never had a set of either brand!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’d have a battle between the new Titleist, Cobra, and Callaway irons and go with the winner. Never had a set of either brand!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good answer. I could play a couple of sets from any of these 3 brands and be happy. Lots of great options out there!

Back